NVS Noida Recruitment 2017 Notification for 659 Non Teaching Vacancies @nvshq.org
NVS Noida Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NVS Noida Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Details of NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of NVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NVS Jobs 2017 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for NVS Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017
- 1.5 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi Job Openings 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 Payscale Offered for NVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 NVS Noida Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 Application Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi Noida Jobs 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi (NVS) has issued the NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification to hire 659 candidates for various Non-Teaching Posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi, Noida. Candidates looking for Latest Employment News can check the NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification. To make your search easier, we are attaching the official notification and the links to the official website below on this page. According to the date given in the official announcement, the recruitment drive is being conducted to hire candidates for Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/Storekeeper, Laboratory Assistant Posts in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. Also for the positions of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi HQ/ Regional Offices. Candidates from Uttar Pradesh who are in search of State Government Jobs can apply here. Applicants should also ensure that the required educational qualifications and age criteria are also satisfied accordingly. Contenders applying for NVS Noida Jobs must read the official notification more than once for not missing any information and do not commit mistakes while filling the application form.
Aspirants should refer to the NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification officially released on the website @nvshq.org in case they have further doubts regarding the Recruitment of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2017. Now as per the NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017 job seekers must know about the Educational Qualifications which are mandatory for the application to be accepted. If the candidates do not satisfy the mentioned educational qualifications, they will be rejected merely in the first step itself. So applicants need to be more careful if they do not have the preferred educational requirements. People who are looking for Graduate Jobs can apply for NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2017 have to ensure the educational qualifications while filling the application form in the prescribed format. As the mode of Applying for Non-Teaching Posts in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi, Noida is Online. Candidates first need to go through the application process mentioned in the NVS Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017. Contenders should register themselves by logging onto the official site. Login Credentials are in private. For more Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh refer to our blog.
Free Job Alert for Uttar Pradesh residents. Another important aspect while applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi is the Age Limit. Here contenders should have the specified age criteria as given in the NVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification. Also, the candidates should have proofs of mentioned age group at the time of further rounds if selected. Age Relaxation is also a critical factor in any Government Jobs 2017. The age relaxation differs as per the category to which the candidate belongs. Candidates should possess the minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 35 years as on the date of submitting the Online Application form. The Tentative dates of NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 are essential to remember. Opening date for Updating Information in the Job Portal is 12th November 2017, and the Closing date for applying Online is December 13th, 2017.
Details of NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Staff|
|No of Vacancies||659|
|Qualification||Check below for qualification details|
|Last Date||13th December 2017|
|Start Date||12th November 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Information|
The above table gives the information for candidates who are in search of 10th,12th Pass Govt Jobs in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. We have given all the details regarding the recruitment of NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2017. Candidates should note that officials will reject all the applications which are not reaching the standards set for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi Recruitment 2017. Contenders also have to pay a certain amount as an application fee to finish the process of applying for NVS Noida Vacancy 2017. The application fee varies as per the discipline. Aspirants applying for Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator shall pay Rs.1000/-, while for Other Posts Rs.750/-. The application fee exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Categories. In the same manner, the PayScale offered to the shortlisted candidates for NVS Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy 2017 is as per the norms of the organization along with the Grade Pay. So go through the below article for post-wise salary information. The Recruitment Process mentioned in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017 is consisting of two stages, Written Test, and Personal Interview. Officials of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi will shortlist candidates based on their performance in both the stages mentioned above.
Vacancy Details of NVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- Audit Assistant – 03 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse – 81 Posts
- Catering Assistant – 61 Posts
- LDC/ Storekeeper – 440 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 68 Posts
NVS Jobs 2017 Educational Qualifications
- Audit Assistant – B.Com from any Recognised University along with three years of experience in Accounts work in any Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous Organizations.
- Hindi Translator – Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with another language than Master’s Degree at graduation level.
- Female Staff Nurse – Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution.
- Stenographer – Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII). Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English.
- Catering Assistant- Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering.
- Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper – Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing a minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Age Limit for NVS Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2017
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 35 years.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Payscale Offered for NVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- Audit Assistant – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay- Rs.4200
- Female Staff Nurse – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay- Rs.4200
- Catering Assistant – Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay – Rs.2400
- LDC/ Storekeeper – Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay – Rs.2400
- Lab Attendant – Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay – Rs.1900
NVS Noida Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator – Rs.1000/-
- Others – Rs.750/-
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi at www.nvshq.org.
- Check for NVS Noida Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details give in the Advt.
- Fill the online application form with the mandatory fields.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Verify and Click on Submit button.
To Download NVS Noida Recruitment 2017 Notification for 659 Non-Teaching Staff Posts – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.