OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 2173 Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) Posts Apply @opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on OPSC Medical Officer Posts 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for OPSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Payscale Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for OPSC Jobs 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Good News for all the people of Orissa. The Odisha Pubilc Service Commission has come up with the latest OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification to recruit candidates from Odisha for 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts. The officials have announced the advertisement for almost all the regions of Odisha State. So, candidates in search of latest State Government Jobs can apply for OPSC Jobs Openings. For Aspirants waiting for most recent Odisha Govt Jobs, here is the best Employment News. Candidates looking out for latest Graduate Jobs can proceed and apply for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Vacancies 2018. The officials of Odisha State Public Service Commission are providing the best employment opportunity ever. Here on this page, one can find all the details regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. To get employed in Odisha State Government aspirants should possess the mentioned educational qualifications. Find the relevant information about OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 in the below sections of this article.
Free Job Alerts for all the eligible candidates of Odisha State. Intending to help the job seekers, we have updated all the information about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Payscale Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission. The officials have announced 2173 Medical Officer Posts divided according to the category and gender. For Unreserved groups, there are about 1062 posts, for SC Category a total of 445 jobs are vacant, and for ST category 666 posts are being filled. The educational qualifications required for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018 are that the candidate should possess M.B.B.S or Equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India. Also, contenders should have valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”. If aspirants are failing to satisfy the required eligibility criteria, then their applications are directly rejected by the officials. Candidates can apply for latest MBBS Jobs here.
Job Seekers looking out for latest Medical Jobs can immediately refer to OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification. Odisha state Govt has given this golden opportunity for all residents of Orissa. Officials are conducting the recruitment drive to engage 2173 candidates for various disciplines for the coming year 2018. The Age Limitations is also another critical factor for any Govt Jobs. Candidates should mention correct ages because if anything goes wrong, they might face problems. So contenders should go through OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification more than once to not commit any mistakes. Applicants in the age group of 21-32 years are eligible to apply for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Posts 2018. The mode of applying is Online, so one should be more careful while filling the Online applications form. After loading the Online Application, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their latest photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression. Contenders should be well informed about the critical dates of OPSC Recruitment 2018. The opening date for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 is 19th December 2017, and the closing date is 17th January 2018.
Details of OPSC Medical Officer Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon)|
|No of Vacancies||2173|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||17th January 2018|
|Start Date||19th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Details|
The table depicts all the information about the latest Govt Jobs in Odisha. Candidates need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards OPSC Medical Officer 2018 Notification. All the applicants who come under general category are requested to pay an amount of Rs.300/- and others are exempted from any examination fee. The selection process for Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 consists of two stages, Written Exam, and Career Marks. Contenders will be shortlisted based on their scores obtained in their academics. Applicants can refer the below article for more detailed information about the OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. After applying for 2173, Assistant Surgeon Posts candidates need to prepare well for the written exam. So one can go through the Syllabus for all the latest govt job notifications. Also one can download the Admit Cards for latest Jobs here. Contenders can also have access to all the Previous Papers through our blog.
Vacancy Info on OPSC Medical Officer Posts 2018
- Unreserved – 1062 (319-W) Posts
- SC – 445 (133-W) Posts
- ST – 666 (200-W) Posts
Educational Qualifications for Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2018
- Candidate should possess M.B.B.S or Equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Contenders should have valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”.
- Having required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India in case of candidates having Degrees from University of Foreign Countries.
Age Limit for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
Selection Process for OPSC Vacancy 2018
- Written Exam
- Career Marks
Payscale Offered by Odisha Public Service Commission
- Candidates selected for Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer Vacancies 2018 offered a pay scale amounting to Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- along with a grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018
- For General Category – Rs300/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and persons with Disability exempted from paying any examination fee towards OPSC Medical Officer Jobs Openings 2018.
Application Process for OPSC Jobs 2018
- Visit the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsconline.gov.in
- Check the link OPSC Medical Officer 2018 Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Go through all the details given in the advertisement.
- Open the link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with all the required fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand thumb Impression.
- Recheck all the details you have provided in the application.
- Finally, click on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application form for future use.
To Download OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.