PGCIL Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Apply Online for 45 Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Posts @powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Power Grid Recruitment Field Engineer Notification
- 1.2 Power Grid Field Engineer Jobs 2017-18 Vacancy Info
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for PGrid Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit for Power Grid Corporation Limited Job Openings 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for Power Grid Field Engineer Jobs 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Power Grid Corporation Limited
- 1.7 Application Fee for Power Grid Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.8 Power Grid Field Supervisor Notification 2017-18 Application Process
Hello all!!! Here is fantastic news for Jammu and Kashmir residents. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has come up with the latest State Government Job Notification. Aspirants waiting for latest Employment News can go through the entire article of PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The officials of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited have announced the advt to engage candidates for about 45 Field Engineer, and Field Supervisor Vacancies. As per the data in the PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification, the job openings are for only Jammu and Kashmir State. So Contenders can apply for Latest Jammu Kashmir Govt Jobs here. We have updated all the info regarding the PGCIL Jobs 2017-18 in the below sections. Aspirants can also visit the official website of PGCIL at www.powergridindia.com if they any further doubts. On this page, we have also provided the links to Official Site and Notifications. So candidates can start applying for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification before the last date, i.e., 26th December 2017.
Free Job Alerts for candidates looking for latest job opportunities. Contenders can refer to the PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released on the website. No as per the official advertisement candidates must ensure that they have required educational qualification to apply for 45 Field Engineer, and Field Supervisor Posts. If the aspirants are not fulfilling the specified criteria, then their applications will be rejected by the officials. The detailed info on the required Educational Qualifications is discussed in the below article. Also one can refer to the notification for more details. For Latest Govt Jobs Notification refer to our blog here. Candidates willing to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 should note that the mode of application is through Online. So one should be more careful while filling the details as per the requirement. To not commit any mistakes read the formal announcement more than once.
Aspirants in search of latest Graduate Jobs Notifications can visit our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. Individuals interested in applying for PGCIL Field Engineer Jobs should possess some of the mentioned educational qualifications. Candidate should be a Graduate/ Diploma holder in the relevant field from any recognized University/Board. Applicants need to know about age limitations also to be eligible for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18. Job Seekers must be in the age group of 18-34 years as on 26th December 2017. The upper age limit varies category wise which is mentioned in the below sections. Latest Diploma Job Openings in India. The opening date for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy is 6th December 2017, and the Closure date is 26th December 2017. So aspirants from Jammu & Kashmir can start applying for PGCIL Field Engineer Jobs 2017-18.
Details of Power Grid Recruitment Field Engineer Notification
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||26th December 2017|
|Start Date||6th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above-listed table gives us the info on PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. In this article, we have provided all the details like Eligibility Criteria, age limitations, age relaxation, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale offered regarding the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017-18. Job seekers should be well informed about the application process of PGCIL Field Supervisor Jobs 2017-18. The mode of application is through the Online medium. Candidates need to provide the valid documents while applying for the PGCIL Jobs 2017. Also, contenders have to pay a certain amount as an application/ registration fee towards the recruitment of PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancies. The application fee to be paid varies according to the category as seen below.
Candidates should note that the selection process for Field Supervisor Posts consists of two stages, i.e., Written Test, and Personal Interview. Contenders will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the phases. The shortlisted candidates will be offered a pay scale as per the norms and conditions of the organization. More info on pay scale provided to the selected candidates is discussed below. The salary offered is different for all the disciplines. Candidates selected for Field Engineer Posts will get Rs.30000/- to Rs.33000/-, and the aspirants shortlisted for Field Supervisor Posts will be offered a pay scale of Rs.23000/- to Rs.25500/-. Candidates should be aware of the Syllabus for the PGCIL Written Test. Aspirants can have a look at the Previous Papers, download Admit Cards as well from here.
Power Grid Field Engineer Jobs 2017-18 Vacancy Info
- Field Engineer(Electrical) – 32 Posts
- Field Engineer(Civil) – 7 Posts
- Field Supervisor(Electrical) – 35 Posts
- Field Supervisor(Civil) – 9 Posts
Educational Qualifications for PGrid Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017-18
- Field Engineer(Electrical/Civil) – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical/Civil Discipline or equivalent from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
- Field Supervisor(Electrical/Civil) – Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
Age Limit for Power Grid Corporation Limited Job Openings 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 29 years(General), 32 years(OBC), 34 years(SC)
Selection Process for Power Grid Field Engineer Jobs 2017-18
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
PayScale Offered by Power Grid Corporation Limited
- Field Engineer – Rs.30000/- to Rs.33000/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs.23000/- to Rs.25500/-
Application Fee for Power Grid Recruitment 2017-18
- Field Engineer – Rs.300/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs.200/-
Power Grid Field Supervisor Notification 2017-18 Application Process
- Visit the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited at www.powergridindia.com
- Check the link Power Grid Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Verify and Click on Submit Button.
- Pay the application fee as given in the notification.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and E-Receipt of application fee.
To Download Power Grid Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.