Practice Latest GK Quiz – Today’s GK Questions and Answers
Tired of searching for Current Affairs 2017-2018 and GK Quiz while preparing for the competitive examinations? If yes, you can wipe out the stress that you are facing to collect Daily GK Questions by visiting this page regularly. We have seen many people searching endlessly for the Current Affairs, Quiz Questions, GK Current Affairs with Questions and Answers. In this particular page, we are trying to bundle up all the data which you search every day. Our team is gathering all this data from different official sources to help aspirants who are trying to crack any competitive examination or trying to increase their General Knowledge.
Individuals can practice these GK Questions in the below sections. You can also get previous GK MCQ’s on our website All India Jobs. So, bookmark our site for more latest QK questions.
Latest 14th December 2017 GK Quiz
1. As per Nomura’s prediction, India’s economy is supposed to grow at what percent in 2018?
2. Name the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Nitin Gadkari
D. Rajnath Singh
3. In ‘The Legatum Prosperity Index 2017’ India has got which place?
4. Saudi Arabia is going to cut oil exports from 2018 to Asia from which month?
5. The International Day of Neutrality is celebrated on which date?
A. December 12
B. December 11
C. December 10
D. December 13
6. Name the country which is going to Host the 3rd Annual meeting of Board of Governors of AIIB?
C. Saudi Arabia
7. Who is selected as a BARC India Chairman?
A. Rajesh Sharma
B. Vijay Mallya
C. Nakul Chopra
D. Suresh Yadav
8. Which company has gained song recognition company “Shazam” for $400 million?
9. In which state Novo Nordisk and Torrent has launched a new branch for drugs?
10. Name the country in which Afghanistan will play their first ever Test?
11. How much amount union government service Tax notice to the IT firms?
12. Mehuli Ghosh has secured women’s quota place for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games, is associated with which sport?
13. Name the country which has topped the latest Legatum Prosperity Index 2017?
B. New Zealand
14. In which city the 14th Inclusive Finance India Summit was organized?
B. New Delhi
15. USA President Donald Trump Sign how many billions For Defence budget?
16. In which place World Tourism Organization headquarter is located?
A) Paris, France
B) Madrid, Spain
C) Beijing, China
D) Austria, Vienna
17. The headquarter of financial services company Nomura is located in which place?
18. Who introduces BHIM Application to book tickets?
A. Indian Police Service
B. Indian Navy
C. Indian Airways
D. Indian Railways
Improve your knowledge by practicing daily GK quiz. Keep visiting our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more Gk Quiz.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.