SER Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 1928 Apprentice Posts Apply Online @ser.indianrailways.gov.in
SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of SER Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 SER Apprentice Vacancy Info 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 SER Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Age Limit
- 1.5 Selection Process for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by South Eastern Railway 2017-18
- 1.7 SER Recruitment 2017-18 Application Fee
- 1.8 Guidelines on How to Apply for SER Apprentice Job Openings 2017-18
Here is fantastic news for candidates waiting for Latest Government Jobs Notifications in Railways. People of Kolkata in search of latest Employment News can check our blog. Aspirants looking for the South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 this is a beautiful opportunity to get your dream job. The officials of South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has issued the SER Kolkata Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Recently the selection board of South Eastern Railway has come up with the recruitment notification to engage 1928 candidates for various Act Apprentices Posts in different workshops. It is an excellent chance for job aspirants belonging to Kolkata. Candidates can go through the entire article for more details. We have updated all the information regarding the SER Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Applicants make sure they get the complete information from here.
South Eastern Railways Recruitment Board has released the Latest State Government Jobs for candidates who are waiting for Govt Jobs in Kolkata. Interested candidates can apply through Online Mode at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in. To make your search easier we have provided all the links to the official notification and website for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. We have updated all the information like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, application process in the below sections of this page. Free Job Alert for all candidates looking out for latest jobs in India. The officials have released almost 1928 Apprentice Jobs under various disciplines which are given below. As per the official advt people who have qualified their necessary educational qualifications are eligible to apply for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18. Candidates who are matriculation passed from any recognized Board/University with minimum 50% Aggregate marks and an ITI pass Certificate (in Relevant Trade) granted by NCTV can start applying for this recruitment.
Applicants for SER Recruitment 2017-18 must satisfy the Age Limitations mentioned in the SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18. Candidates should have a Minimum of 15 years and a Maximum of 24 years. The Age relaxation is also an essential factor for any recruitment drive. For SC/ST category it is five years. In a similar manner for OBC, and PWD Candidates the relaxation age is three years, and ten years respectively. Job Seekers can apply for latest 10th,12th Pass Jobs here. Candidates should note that the mode of application is Online. So one should be more cautious while filling the online application form. If anything goes wrong, then their application will be rejected immediately. After that applicant needs to pay a certain amount as an application fee for the application process to complete. The details about how to apply online and application fee are discussed in the below sections of this article. Eligible candidates can apply for latest Railway Jobs here.
Details of SER Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||1928|
|Qualifications||Check below for info on Qualifications|
|Last Date||2nd January 2018|
|Start Date||4th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Details|
South Eastern Railway has announced a total of 1928 Signal and Telecom Workshop, Track Machine, SSE(Works)/Engg Workshop, Sr.DEE(G), Electric Traction Depot, Diesel Loco Shed, EMU Shed/Electrical, and other various posts in different workshops in and around Kolkata. Willing candidates are requested to apply before the last date i.e, 2nd January 2018. Contenders will go through two levels of selection process i.e., Written Test, and Personal Interview. The Final selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in both the stages. So aspirants should start preparing for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Exam with the help of Syllabus provided here. Job seekers can also check the Previous Papers from the links provided. Finally, applicants can download the Admit Cards for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 here.
SER Apprentice Vacancy Info 2017-18
- Kharagpur Workshop – 360
- Signal and Telecom/ Kharagpur – 87
- Track Machine/ Kharagpur – 120
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Kharagpur – 28
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/Kharagpur – 121
- Diesel Loco Shed/Kharagpur – 50
- Sr.DEE(G)/Kharagpur – 90
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Kharagpur – 40
- EMU Shed/Electrical/TPKR – 40
- Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi – 36
- Sr.DEE(G)/Chakradharpur – 93
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakradharpur – 30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/Chakradharpur – 65
- Electric Loco Shed/TATA – 72
- Engineering Workshop/ SINI – 100
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI – 7
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Chakradharpur – 26
- Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 50
- Diesel Loco Shed/Bondamunda – 52
- Sr.DEE(G)/ADRA – 30
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/ADRA – 65
- Diesel Loco Shed/BKSC – 33
- TRD Depot/Electrical/BKSC – 31
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda – 25
- SSE(Works)/Engg/ARDA – 24
- Carriage and Wagon Depot/Ranchi – 30
- Sr.DEE(G)/Ranchi – 30
- TRD Depot/Electrical/Ranchi – 10
- SSE(Works)/Engg/Ranchi – 10
Educational Qualifications for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017-18
- Matriculation passed from any recognized Board/University with minimum 50% Aggregate marks.
- An ITI pass Certificate (in Relevant Trade) granted by NCTV.
SER Apprentice Notification 2017-18 Age Limit
- Minimum Age- 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
Selection Process for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
PayScale offered by South Eastern Railway 2017-18
- Aspirants can refer to the SER Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for detailed information on pay scale offered for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18.
SER Recruitment 2017-18 Application Fee
- For General Category – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – Nil.
Guidelines on How to Apply for SER Apprentice Job Openings 2017-18
- Candidates need to visit the official website at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check the link http://recruitment .com/actapprentices_ser_2017-18
- Download the SER Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully more than once.
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the Application Fee as per the requirement.
- Verify and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
To Download SER Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 486 AE, Lecturer, Pharmacist, Supervisor & Other Posts @keralapsc.gov.in
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | 309 Block Education Officer Posts | Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.