South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 68 Probationary Clerk Vacancy Apply @southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 South Indian Bank Vacancy Info 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications South Indian Bank Careers 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process South Indian Bank Openings 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by South Indian Bank 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18
- 1.8 How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017-18
Anyone interested in Bank Jobs? Here is the latest bank job notification for all the job aspirants looking out of banking careers. Officials of South Indian Bank have come up with the most recent South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to engage people for 468 Probationary Clerk Posts in various regions of Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Delhi NCR. Every year South Indian Bank will release the recruitment notification for multiple positions, but this is the best Employment News ever. So contenders can go through the below article to know more about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, PayScale offered, Application Process, Application Fee for South Indian Bank Careers 2017-18. Also, contenders can also refer to the official notification attached to the bottom of this article.
Latest Graduate Jobs for all the people who in search of Govt Jobs in India. Candidates shall remember the starting and the closing date for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Now as per the official announcement candidates can update their info on the job portal of South Indian Bank website from 20th December 2017. The final date of submitting the Online application form is 30th December 2017. So candidates shall start applying for the latest State Govt Jobs in Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Delhi NCR. Next coming to the Eligibility criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, and Age Limit are an essential part of any recruitment process. Now the officials of South Indian Bank have asked the candidates to be a 10th, 12th Pass along with a Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized University/ Board / College of India. Candidates willing to apply for latest bank jobs in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification should have a Minimum Age of 18 years and a Maximum Age of 26 Years. The officials shall reject job seekers who are not fulfilling the eligibility mentioned above. So make sure you check the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification twice before applying.
Job Hunters remember that all the data updated on this page is for reference purpose and candidates shall check the official notification released by the officials on their website at www.southindianbank.com. Candidates who are not suitable for the above eligibility criteria they can always apply for other 10th,12th Pass Jobs here. The mode of Application for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18 is in Online Mode. Candidates must ensure that they follow the correct process which discussed below. Firstly contenders need to register themselves with the essential details and acquire a User-Id and password which are to be kept in private. Next, you need to fill the online application with all the mandatory fields. Finally after successful registration of the application contenders should have to pay a certain amount as an application fee which varies as per the category. For general class, it is Rs.600/-, and for others, it is Rs.150/-.
Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||468|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
|Start Date||20th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Candidates interested in applying for latest bank jobs can check the above table which is updated with all the necessary fields. Here on this page, you can find the direct link to the official notification, Selection criteria, and PayScale offered. Coming to the Hiring Process which consist of two stages, Written Test, and Personal Interview. Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the rounds mentioned above. So candidates should start preparing with the help of Syllabus and Previous Papers available on our blog. Finally, contenders selected for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will get an excellent pay scale along with grade pay as per the norms of the organization. Job Seekers can also download the Admit Cards for the written examination from our website.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Info 2017-18
- Name of the Post – Probationary Clerk
- No of Vacancies – 468
Educational Qualifications South Indian Bank Careers 2017-18
- Candidates willing to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancies 2017-18 should be a 10th, 12th Pass, and a Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks under regular course from any recognized School/ Board/ University of India.
Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 26 Years
Selection Process South Indian Bank Openings 2017-18
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
PayScale offered by South Indian Bank 2017-18
- Contenders shortlisted for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will get PayScale amounting to Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/- as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee for South Indian Bank Jobs 2017-18
- For General Category – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST Category – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2017-18
- Visit the official website of South Indian Bank at www.southindianbank.com.
- Go to Careers tab on the home page of South Indian Bank website.
- Click on the link for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 for 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancies.
- Download the official notification available on that page.
- Read all the details provided on that page carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply online.
- Register yourself with the necessary details and obtain a User-Id and Password.
- Login using the above login credentials.
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Verify all the details you have provided in the application.
- Pay the required application fee via online transaction.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
To Download South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.