SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details for SPSC Notification 2018
- 1.2 Sikkim Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for SPSC Accounts Clerk Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Age Limit for SPSC Junior Storekeeper Notification 2017
- 1.5 Sikkim Public Service Commission Job Openings 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 Payscale offered by Sikkim Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Application Fee for SPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Guidelines to Apply Online for SPSC Jr.Storekeeper Vacancy 2017
Job Seekers can check the Latest State Government Jobs Notification here. SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. Aspirants can find the latest Employment News through our website. The officials of Sikkim Public Service Commission have recently announced the SPSC Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for SPSC Notification 2017 for 227 Junior Storekeeper/ Accounts Clerk Posts from 5th December 2017. The Closure date of applying Online is 31st January 2018. The Sikkim Public Service Commission provides the best opportunity for the residents of Sikkim. To get employed in the Sikkim State Government candidates must possess specific educational qualifications as per the SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job Hunters can find latest SPSC Jobs here. We have updated all the details regarding the newest Government Job Notifications in this article. Candidates can check the Official Notification and Website through the Links provided below on this page.
Aspirants can apply for latest Graduate Jobs. Applications have been invited to fill 227 vacancies in various disciplines of Sikkim Public Service Commission. The jobs are divided as per category and gender by the officials. Now as per the Advt was given candidates willing to apply for SPSC Jobs 2018 should possess some educational qualifications to be eligible for the relevant post. Applicants must have passed 12th Standard or Equivalent from any recognized University/ board with a pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class X. For more details on educational qualifications, candidates can refer to SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job seekers can get Previous Papers, Syllabus, and download Admit Cards here. One must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the standards set by the SPSC officials.
Free Jobs Alert for aspirants in search of Latest Govt Jobs. Another aspect of eligibility criteria is the Age Limit which is mandatory to fulfill. Here the applicants must have the specified age limit as per the SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Also, the candidates might need to provide valid proofs for their mentioned details like Academics, Age. Age Relaxation is also another important factor in any Government Recruitment Notification. The candidates applying for Sikkim Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 should have a Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 40 years as on 30th November 2017. The Relaxation Age varies as per the category. As the Mode of Application is Online for SPSC Job Openings 2018, Job seekers must ensure that they go through the official notification more than twice to not commit any mistakes while applying.
Details for SPSC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk/ Junior Storekeeper|
|No of Vacancies||227|
|Qualification||Check below for details on Qualification|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Start Date||5th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Information on Salary|
Here the table gives us all the information about the Latest State Governmnet Jobs in Sikkim. In this article, you can get the complete information about the SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Therefore aspirants must refer to the details given in this table and apply for SPSC Accounts Clerk Vacancy 2017. The Selection process for Sikkim Public Service Commission as given in the advertisement consists of two stages, Written Test, Personal Interview. So candidates should prepare well for the SPSC Recruitment Examination 2018. The final selection of the candidates is made based on the performance in both the rounds. The Shortlisted Candidates will get a PayScale according to the norms of the organization. The PayScale provided for SPSC Junior Storekeeper Posts 2017 is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-. Candidates should note that they have the specified Educational Qualifications, Age Limit to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Here we have mentioned all the Information regarding the recruitment process.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- OBC Category – 90
- ST – 31
- SC – 16
- UR – 34
- Primitive Tribes – 11
- Others – 35
Educational Qualification for SPSC Accounts Clerk Jobs 2017
- Passed 12th Standard or Equivalent from any recognized University/ board with a pass in Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class X.
- For more details on educational qualifications, candidates can refer to Official Notification.
Age Limit for SPSC Junior Storekeeper Notification 2017
- Candidates should have a Minimum of 18 years and a Maximum of 40 Years as on 30th November 2017.
- The Age Relaxation may vary as per norms of the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Job Openings 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Payscale offered by Sikkim Public Service Commission
- A pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- provided to the candidates selected for SPSC Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee for SPSC Recruitment 2017
- For General Category – Rs.150./-
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories exempted from paying the Application Fee.
Guidelines to Apply Online for SPSC Jr.Storekeeper Vacancy 2017
- Visit the Official Website of Sikkim Public Service Commission at www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Check for SPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Link and Download it.
- Go through all the details in the advt.
- Fill in the Online Application form with the mandatory fields.
- Recheck and Click on Submit Button.
- Pay the required Application Fee through Online Transaction.
- Take a print of the Application as well as the Application Fee E-Receipt for future reference.
To Download SPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here