TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of TSPSC Lab Technician Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy details of TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for TSPSC Careers 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit & Age Relaxation for TSPSC Openings 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for TSPSC Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- 1.7 Application Fee for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for TSPSC Notification 2017-18
Hello Job Seekers!!! Greats news for all the people of Telangana State looking out for State Govt Jobs Notifications. TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has come up with the latest Employment News. Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is out which is grabbing the attention of all the competitors in Telangana State. The recruitment board has an announced a total of 200 Lab Technician Vacancies. So contenders hurry up and start applying for Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017-18 before the last date commences which is 24th January 2018. The opening date to update your information on Telangana State Public Service Commission Job Portal is 23rd December 2017. Candidates can apply for latest Govt Jobs from our official site. Here in the below article, one can find the complete details like eligibility Criteria including Educational Qualifications and Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Salary Offered, Application Procedure, and Application Fee for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
Job Seekers can also refer to the official announcement made by the selection committee of TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad on their official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. Job Hunters must be aware of the required eligibility criteria which include both Educational Qualifications and Age Limit. Candidates who are satisfying both the requirements are only eligible to apply for TSPSC Jobs 2017-18 otherwise they might get rejected by the officials. Thus coming to the qualifications which are essential for all the candidates are as follows. Job Aspirants seeking latest job opportunities for the announced positions must be a 12th Pass and a B.Sc degree holder from the any recognized University of India. For more info on the qualifications, experience required, please refer to this Free Job Alerts page. Contenders who are fulfilling the above-given criteria can always have a look at the other 12th Pass Jobs or Graduate Jobs from our blog.
Next coming to central aspects in the TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad are the Age Limitations and the Age relaxations which vary as per the category. Now as per the data available from the official announcement candidates interested in applying for TSPSC careers 2017-18 should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and Maximum Age of 44 Years. Details about the age relaxations refer to the below sections of this page. Competitors should also be well informed about the Application Process which is to be in Online mode. Firstly candidates should register with the essential details and acquire a User-Id and Password safeguarded until the whole process completes. Then after candidates can follow the steps to apply mentioned below in this article. After you are done with the registration process, you can download the Admit Cards from here.
Details of TSPSC Lab Technician Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||24th January 2018|
|Start Date||23rd December 2017|
|Salary||Check below info on Salary|
Here the above table depicts the information about the latest jobs in TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. So candidates make sure that you go through the complete article to not commit any mistakes in the further process. Next coming to the Selection Criteria based on which the candidates shortlisted for 200 Lab Technician Vacancies in Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. According to the officials, applicants will undergo two stages of the recruitment process which are Written Examination and Based on their experience final list announced. So it is an amazing opportunity for all the people who have some experience in the relevant fields. Aspirants can also refer to the Syllabus prescribed by the officials through our website. You can also have a look at the Previous Papers available on our site. Finally, contenders shortlisted for Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay for the position they have selected. Check the upcoming sections on this page daily to know more about the latest Telangana Govt Jobs.
Vacancy details of TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs 2017-18
- Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH&FW – 103 Posts
- Lab Technician Grade-II in DME – 88 Posts
- Lab Technician in TVPP – 9 Posts
Educational Qualifications for TSPSC Careers 2017-18
- Candidates willing to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification must be a 12th Pass and DMLT or B.Sc(MLT) from a recognized University of India.
- Also, job seekers must register with the Para-Medical Board (AP/TS).
Age Limit & Age Relaxation for TSPSC Openings 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 44 Years
- Age Relaxation
• Telangana State Government Employees – 5 Years
• Ex-Servicemen – 3 Years
• N.C.C – 3 Years
• SC/ ST, BC – 5 Years
• PH – 10 Years
Selection Process for TSPSC Vacancy 2017-18
- Written Test
- Based on Work Experience
PayScale offered by TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Aspirants selected for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 200 Lab Technician Vacancy in Vaidya Vidhana Parishad will get an excellent pay scale along with grade pay as per the norms of the organization.
- Post-Wise Salary Info
• Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH&FW – Rs.21,230 to Rs.63,010/-
• Lab-Technician Grade –II in DME – Rs.21,230 to Rs.63,010/-
• Lab-Technician in TVVP – Rs.23,100 to Rs.67,990/-
Application Fee for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- For General Category – Rs.280/-
- For Others – Nil
Application Process for TSPSC Notification 2017-18
- Visit the official website of TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Check for TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to Apply Online for 200 Lab Technician Posts in TSPSC Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required amount as application fee towards TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
To Download TSPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here