TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 130 Horticulture Officer Vacancy Apply @tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Director Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 TNPSC Openings Age Limitations and Age Relaxations
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for TNPSC Horticultural Officer Notification 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Application Fee for TNPSC Employment News 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Hello Aspirants!!! Great news for all the people of Tamilnadu State. Employment News from the governmnet of Tamilnadu was recently issued and is grabbing the attention of all the Job hunters looking out for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission have come up with TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to engage candiadtes for 130 Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Vacancies. Now according to the details provided in the official announcement contenders must be aware of the all the information regarding Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Application Process, Application Fee, Hiring Process, and Salary offered. So aspirants go through the below article entirely and gear up yourself to apply for the latest State Govt Jobs in India.
Job Seekers can refer to the TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released by the selection committee of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on their website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Also, candidates can refer to this Free Job Alerts for detailed info. Remember that all the information provided here on this page is only for refernce purpose. Now the essential dates for the TNPSC Job Openings 2017-18 which includes the Starting and the Closing Date are to be kept in mind until you apply. So the Opening Date to update your information on the Job Portal is 28th November 2017 and the Closure Date for the submission of the Online Application form is 29th December 2017. So make sure you make a move and start applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. For more Graduate Jobs and Post Graduate Jobs go through our official website here.
The main criteria required to be fulfilled to be applicable for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is the Educational Qualifications. As per the data available from the official advertisement, the qualifications are based on the positions announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission officials. As the recruitment is conducted to fill two positions available which are Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticultural Officer, candidates are requested to have M.Sc., Degree, and B.Sc., Degree in Horticulture for both the positions respectively. If contenders do not satisfy the above-mentioned criteria their applications might be rejected by the officials in the first step itself. So be careful while applying for latest Govt Jobs 2017-18. Next comes the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory for all the announced vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. For more info on the specified age criteria go through the below sections of the page.
TNPSC Assistant Director Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer|
|No of Vacancies||180|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about the Qualifications|
|Last Date||29th December 2017|
|Start Date||28th November 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Anyone from Tamilnadu is interested in Govt Jobs? If Yes, then refer to the above-mentioned table which gives us the complete infomation of TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Here on this page, you can also find the link to Official Notification and website. So read the whole article on this page to not miss any specifications. Coming to the Application process for TNPSC Jobs 2017-18 which is through Online Mode. Detailed steps on how to apply online have discussed in the below sections of the article. After successful completion of the Registration process, you need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification which is Rs.200/-. The Hiring Process consists of two stages, Written test, and Personal Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the rounds as seen above. Also, you can download the Admit Cards for the Written examination here. Finally, aspirants selected for Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Vacancies will get a salary based on the norms of the organization. Have a look at the Syllabus and Previous Papers available on our blog to get employed in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – 100 Posts
- Horticultural Officer – 30 Posts
Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Jobs 2017-18
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – M.Sc., Degree in Horticulture.
- Horticultural Officer – B.Sc., Degree in Horticulture.
TNPSC Openings Age Limitations and Age Relaxations
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation
• For PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Horticultural Officer Notification 2017-18
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
PayScale by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Contenders can go through the TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for more details about the pay scale and grade pay provided to the selected candidates for 130 Horticulture Officer Vacancies.
Application Fee for TNPSC Employment News 2017-18
- Candidates shall pay a certain amount of Rs.200/- as an application fee towards TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 130 Assistant Director of Horticulture, and Horticultural Officer Vacancies.
Application Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Check for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 130 Assistant Director of Horticulture, Horticultural Officer Vacancies.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Read all the details provided in the notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply online for TNPSC Jobs 2017-18.
- Firstly register yourself with the necessary details and acquire a User-Id and Password.
- Using the login credentials, login to the job portal.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the necessary application fee as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a Hard copy of the application form future reference.
To Download TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.