Today’s Current Affairs | 16th December 2017 Current Affairs and GK
Today’s Current Affairs are given here for the sake of aspirants who are waiting. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your GK. This is a fresh update on the latest news on 16th December 2017 Current Affairs. Rely on us for daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
Our team at All India Jobs has painstakingly gathered all this information only from official sources. We looked into all different sources and are giving you these quick news updates. In below sections, you can find top Current affairs of 16th December 2017. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam!
Latest 16th December 2017 Current Affairs
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Latest 16th December 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.0.1 Rupee Jumped 23 Pais Against The Dollar On Friday
- 1.0.2 White House Supports FCC’s Move To Revoke Obama-era Net Neutrality Regulations
- 1.0.3 Google Helps NASA To Find Two New Planets Around Distant Stars
- 1.0.4 Supreme Court Clears 12 Special Courts Exclusively For Cases Against Politicians
- 1.0.5 Congress Want Apology From The PM Narendra Modi For Comments On Manmohan Singh
- 1.0.6 Poll Panel Chief Achal Kumar Joti Refuse To Comment On Statements Made by The Congress
Rupee Jumped 23 Pais Against The Dollar On Friday
On exit poll findings that the BJP is set to win in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh assembly elections, the rupee dropped 23 paise to 64.11 against the dollar rate on Friday. The BJP is set to hold Gujarat and wrest Himachal Pradesh from the Congress. This leads to happen changes in the stock market, which zoomed, in turn, impacting, the rupee sentiment.
White House Supports FCC’s Move To Revoke Obama-era Net Neutrality Regulations
The US president Trump backs the Federal Communication Commission’s move to roll back net neutrality. Trump also said that they will always continuously support a free and fair Internet. Indian-American Ajit Pai is the primary person of FCC. This decision of trump has been criticised by many lawmakers especially opposition Democratic party.
Google Helps NASA To Find Two New Planets Around Distant Stars
In December, Google and NASA announced that advanced computer analysis identified two new planets around distant stars. These two starts including one that is part of the first-star system with as many worlds as Earth’s solar system. NASA used the data from Google and the University of Texas at Austin. Google uses Machine Learning data which feeding data into computer programmes that can mix information faster and more in-depth than humanly possible.
Supreme Court Clears 12 Special Courts Exclusively For Cases Against Politicians
On Wednesday, Supreme Court gave the green signal for the set up of 12 fast-track courts. These courts are exclusive to finish and dispose of 1,581 criminal cases pending against the Members of Parliament and State Legislative Assemblies. 12 special courts have one year time to clear all these cases. Justices Ranjan Gogoi and Navin Sinha directed the government to immediately allocate ₹7.8 crore for the set up 12 special courts.
Congress Want Apology From The PM Narendra Modi For Comments On Manmohan Singh
On Friday, winter session meetings are conducted by the Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar. They met separate all-party to discuss the agenda. In this winter session meetings, Congress wants an apology from the Prime minister Narendra Modi for comments on Manmohan Singh in the middle of Gujarat campaign.
Poll Panel Chief Achal Kumar Joti Refuse To Comment On Statements Made by The Congress
On Thursday, hours after Congress, severe allegations on election committee, poll panel chief Kumar joti says that “We do not comment on the statements made by the political parties.” Congress claims election committe by saying election committee acts as a puppet of BJP and it’s shown when Narendra Modi conducts a Roadshow at Gujarath Sabarmati during the second phase of polls.
We know that you enjoyed reading our Today’s Latest Current affairs. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.