Today’s GK Quiz | Latest GK Questions and Answers 16th December 2017
16th December 2017 GK Quiz: Tired of searching for Current Affairs 2017-2018 and GK Quiz while preparing for the competitive examinations? If yes, then merely by visiting this page regularly can Wipe Out the Struggles you are facing to collect the Daily Dose of GK Questions.
We have seen many people searching endlessly for the Daily Current Affairs, Quiz Questions, GK Current Affairs with Questions and Answers, so here we provide a solution for your problem. In this particular page, we are trying to bundle up all the data we are gathering to help the Aspirants who are trying to crack a Competitive Examination or trying to increase their General Knowledge.
Practice 16th December 2017 GK Quiz
1. Name India’s first indigenous Scorpene-class submarine INS dedicated to the nation on December 14, 2017, by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
2. Which country from the following downplays India’s entry into Wassenaar arrangement?
3. Who is the Minister of Pakistan for Planning and Development?
A. Ahsan Iqbalcorrecl
B. Maryam Nawaz
C. Khawaja Saad Rafique
D. Nawaz Sharif
4. India’s first indigenous Scorpene-class submarine INS Kalvari was developed by which Company?
A. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
C. Mazagon Dock Limited
D. Goa Shipyard
5. Who is the winner of Mr. India 2017 pageant?
A. Pavan Rao
B. Jitesh Singh Deo
C. Prathamesh Maulingkar
D. Abhi Khajuria
6. The Ministry of Home Affairs has released _____ amount to six Indian states having an international border for the development of border infrastructure?
A) Rs 170 crore
B) Rs 175 crore
C) Rs 174 crore
D) Rs 180 crore
7. How much amount Justices Ranjan Gogoi and Navin Sinha directed the government to allocate for the set up 12 special courts immediately?
A. ₹7.8 crore
B. ₹8.7 crore
C. ₹7.5 crore
D. ₹5.7 crore
8. What is the deadline for linking Aadhaar with bank accounts which is extended by Centre recently?
A. Apr 30
B. Mar 31
C. Feb 15
D. Mar 1
9. Name the country which has recently become the first nation in the world to end the national broadcasts of its FM radio network and switch to digital audio broadcasting?
10. To give banking services to people in the state, which payments bank has signed Rajasthan’s Rajcomp as its corporate business correspondent?
A. Jio Payments Bank
B. Fino Payments Bank
C. Airtel Payments Bank
D. Paytm Payments Bank
11. Recently the Delhi government has established a nine-member panel to suggest rules for the proper functioning of private hospitals. Name the person who elected as head of this committee?
A. Dr. Veena Mattu
B. Dr. Reena Kawatra
C. Dr. Kirti Bhushan
D. Dr. A. K. Patel
12. Rohit Sharma scored two double centuries recently in ODI against which of the following team?
B. Sri Lanka
D. New Zeland
13. In which country Google opens Artificial Intelligence-focused research center?
Improve your knowledge by practicing daily GK quiz. Keep visiting our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more Gk Quiz. Please comment your score below; we will announce the winners on tomorrow’s GK Quiz.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.