TPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 TPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy info for TPSC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for TSPC Openings 2017-18
- 1.5 TPSC Dental Surgeon Careers Selection Process
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Tripura Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Application Fee for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for TSPC Notification 2017-18
Amazing News for all people living in Tripura State. Officials of Tripura Public Service Commission have come up with the latest Govt Jobs in Tripura to provide employment to the suitable candiadtes of Tripura State. The recruiting team of Tripura Public Service Commission has announced the TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to engage people for about 73 Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector Vacancies. Interested candidates willing to apply for latest Govt Jobs can read all the details presented in the below article. Here on this page, we have updated all the information regarding Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, and Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale and Grade Pay, Application Process, Examination fee payable towards TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. So make sure that you go through all the data available on this Employment News page in order to not commit any mistakes in the future.
Free Job Alerts for all the job seekers in search of latest jobs in India. Remember that all the information provided here on this page are only for reference and contenders can check the official advertisement of TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification released by the officials on their website at www.tspc.gov.in. Aspirants should make note of the essential dates for TSPC Jobs 2017-18, else they might get into rush at the last moment. So the opening date to download the offline application form from the job portal of Tripura Public Service Commission has already started and the closure date for submitting the form is 6th January 2018. So interested and eligible candidates should make a move and start applying for TSPC Careers 2017-18. Now according to the officials, the educational qualifications prescribed for the announced positions are varying as per the discipline. For more details about the qualifications refer to the below sections of this article.
Other important aspects in any of the recruitment process are the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory for all the candidates regardless of the category they belong. As per the data available from the TSPC Recruitment, 2017-18 Notification candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 40 Years to be eligible for TSPC Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector Openings 2017-18. Job seekers who are not suitable for the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for other Graduate Jobs along with Dental Jobs through our blog. Next coming to the application process which is to be done in Offline Medium. Detailed steps to be followed while applying for TSPC Jobs 2017-18 are listed below on this page. Ensure that you read all the steps given carefully to not encounter any problems in the further process. Candidates go through all the information updated on this page to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the officials of Tripura Public Service Commission.
TPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||73|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||6th January 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Check the above tabular form which depicts all the basic details required for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Here one can also have a look at the Hiring Process before applying for TSPC Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector Vacancies 2017-18. As per the notification, officials are said to hire candidates based on their perfromance in two stages which are Written Examination and Personal Interview. Willing aspirants can also check the latest Syllabus and Previous Papers required for all the Govt Job Notifications from our official site. Applicants must also make a payment of the examination fee towards Tripura Public Service Commission via offline challan. The application fee varies as per the disciplines and is listed accordingly in the below article. Candidates shortlisted for TSPC Jobs 2017-18 will an awesome pay scale for the positions they have been selected as per the norms of the Organization. Job Hunters can download their Admit Cards for TSPC Written Test through our blog. Keep watching this space for more info on latest govt jobs.
Vacancy info for TPSC Jobs 2017-18
- Name of the Post – Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector
- No of Vacancies – 73
- Post-Wise Vacancies
• Dental Surgeon – 68 Posts
• Sub-Inspector – 5 Posts
Educational Qualifications for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18
- Dental Surgeon – A recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & Ill Of the Schedule Of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- Sub-Inspector – Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for TSPC Openings 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation
• For SC/ST/PH – 05 Years
TPSC Dental Surgeon Careers Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
PayScale offered by Tripura Public Service Commission
Contenders selected for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 73 Dental Surgeon and Sub-Inspector Vacancies will get an excellent pay scale according to the disciplines as per the norms of the organization.
- Dental Surgeon – Rs.47250/-
- Sub-Inspector – Rs.30380/-
Application Fee for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18
As per data available from the TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification candidates have to pay a certain amount as an application fee for TSPC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2017-18. Brief Info about the application fee payable is listed below.
- Group A Posts
• For General Category – Rs.200/-
• For SC/ST – Rs.150/-
- Group B Posts
• For General Category – Rs.150/-
• For SC/ST – Rs.100/-
- Group C Posts
• For General Category – Rs.100/-
• For SC/ST – Rs.50/-
Application Process for TSPC Notification 2017-18
- Visit the Official site of Tripura Public Service Commission at www.tspc.gov.in.
- Check for TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the advertisement for 73 Dental Surgeon, Sub-Inspector Vacancies.
- Eligible candiadtes can download the Offline Application Form from the links available.
- Fill the application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Attach your photographs, documents, and other essentials if necessary.
- Pay the application fee through challan and attach a copy to the offline application form.
- Take a xerox copy of all the documents you are to submit.
- Finally, Submit the offline application to below mentioned postal address.
Agartala, West Tripura,
Tripura Public Service Commission
To Download TSPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here