WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Western Naval Command Vacancies 2017 Details
- 1.3 WNC Civilian Personnel Jobs 2017 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Posts 2017
- 1.5 WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 Payscale Offered for Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Job Openings 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for WNC Notification 2017
- 1.8 Guidelines on How to Apply for WNC Personnel Civilian Jobs 2017
Fantastic News for Job Seekers awaiting Latest Employment News in Indian Navy. Here is an excellent opportunity for people waiting for Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Ministry Of Defence, India has announced the latest recruitment advertisement for 168 Civilian Personnel Posts in the Western Naval Command headquartered at Mumbai. The officials are hiring candidates for positions all over India. Aspirants ins search of Latest Central Government Jobs can go through the entire article for detailed information. To make your search easy here, we have attached the official notification and also the links to the official site in the below section. As per the data in the official notification officials are conducting the recruitment process to employ candidates for the three positions namely, Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive), MTS(Non-Industrial), and Others. Contenders applying for WNC Recruitment 2017 should read the official notification more than once in order not to miss any information regarding the application process.
Aspirants can download the notifications for MNC Chargeman and MTS Posts 2017 officially released at www.hqwncrecruitment.com in case they have further doubts regarding the WNC Recruitment 2017. Now as per the notification officials have mentioned some Educational Qualifications which are mandatory for anyone to be eligible to apply for the Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Jobs 2017. If any candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the He/She might be rejected by the officials. So one should be more careful while applying. People who are looking for Graduate Jobs can apply for WNC Civilian Personnel Posts 2017, and they have to ensure their educational qualifications in the prescribed format. As the mode of application for the WNC Jobs 2017 is Online, candidates need to visit the official site and go through the application process to apply online. Firstly Applicants must register themselves by logging into the official website. The login Credentials should be kept in private.
Free Job Alerts for freshly graduated citizens of India. Contenders in search of Indian Navy Jobs can apply online for 168 Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Vacancies. The main aspect one should possess the prescribed Age Limit. Candidates must have the specified Age Criteria for the WNC Chargeman Job Openings 2017. Aspirants should possess a Minimum Age of 18 years and a Maximum of 25 years. Age Relaxation also matters most in any recruitment process. The age relaxation mostly depends on the Government Rules and Conditions. Candidates should have valid proofs at the time of further rounds of their educational qualifications and also the age they have mentioned in the application. The Tentative dates of Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017 are essential to remember. The starting date to apply online is 12th December 2017. And the Ending date for Submission of Online Application is 4th January 2017.
|Organization Name||Western Naval Command|
|Post Name||Civilian Personnel|
|No of Vacancies||168|
|Qualification||Check below for information on Qualifications|
|Last Date||4th January 2017|
|Start Date||12th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
The above table depicts the information for candidates who are looking for latest Governmnet Jobs in India. On this page, one can find the complete information regarding the Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification. Applicants must note that their applications might get rejected if they do not meet the standards set by the officials of Western Naval Command. To apply for WNC Job Openings 2017 candidates need to apply Online at @hqwncrecruitment.com. To complete the application process contenders need a certain amount as an application fee via Online Transfer. Get the complete details about the application fee payment in the Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories are exempted from paying the application fee. The pay scale offered to the selected candidates for Western Naval Command Personnel Civilian Jobs 2017 is according to the norms mentioned in the pay band for the respective year. A pay band of Rs.34800 to 81200/- in Level 6 Group ‘ B’, Non-Industrial, Non-Gazetted, is given for Chargeman Posts. For MTS(Non-Industrial), and Other Posts a Pay Matrix Level-1(Rs.18000 – 56900), Group ‘C'(Non-Gazetted). The Hiring/ Selection process as per the WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification consists of two stages, Written Test, and Personal Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the rounds. Contenders can download Admit Cards, can check Previous Papers, and Syllabus through our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
- Chargeman (Mechanic) – 58
- Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive) – 41
- MTS(Non-Industrial), and Others – 69
WNC Civilian Personnel Jobs 2017 Educational Qualifications
- For MTS( Non-Industrial) and Other posts- Candidates should have Matriculation, Diploma, and Bachelors Degree in the concerned fields from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For Chargeman posts- Bachelor of Science degree in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Production Engineering/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or board.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
WNC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- For Chargeman(Mechanic) – Pay Band of Rs.34800 to 81200/- in Level 6 Group ‘ B’, Non-Industrial, Non-Gazetted.
- For MTS(Non-Industrial), and Other Posts- Pay Matrix Level-1(Rs.18000 – 56900), Group ‘C'(Non-Gazetted).
Application Fee for WNC Notification 2017
Candidates can go through the Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017 Notification for more information on Application Fees.
Guidelines on How to Apply for WNC Personnel Civilian Jobs 2017
- Visit the official site of Western Naval Command, Mumbai at site www.hqwncrecruitment.com.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement.
- Fill the online application form with the mandatory fields.
- Make the payment of Application fees payable.
- Verify and Click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of Application form for future use.
To Download WNC Chargeman Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
To Download WNC MTS(Non- Industrial) Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here