ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification for 56 State Programme Coordinator and Other Vacancy Apply @socialwelfare.assam.gov.in
ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of ADSW SPC Notification 2018
- 1.2 ADSW SPC Vacancy Info 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for ADSW Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for ADSW Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for ADSW Careers 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Assam Directorate of Social Welfare 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for ADSW Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for ADSW Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Anyone interested in latest Employment News from Assam Directorate of Social Welfare. This is an excellent opportunity for all the citizens of India looking out for most recent Central Govt Jobs. Officials have released the ADSW Recruitment Notification 2018 to engage candidates for 56 State Programme Coordinator and Other Vacancies in various disciplines. On this page, we have provided all the detailed info regarding the ADSW Recruitment Notification 2018. As per the announcement, officials are hiring candidates for State Programme Coordinator, District Programme Coordinator, State Programme Assistant, District Programme Assistant posts. Candidates from all over India can apply for latest Govt Jobs. Aspirants should also make sure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official advertisement.
Free Job Alerts for the job seekers in India. Candidates should refer to the ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification officially released at www.socialwelfare.assam.gov.in. Contenders can find this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) Notification 2018 at the end of this article. In the meanwhile, you can get to know about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation & Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Process, Application Fee, Payscale offered by Assam Directorate of Social Welfare. Next coming to the required educational qualifications you can check the below section of this govt job alerts for post-wise skills. The primary thing needed for any candidate is a Graduate degree in the relevant field as per the requirement. For more info on the required qualifications refer to this Latest Govt Jobs article.
Now coming to the other main aspects of Eligibility Criteria is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory to be fulfilled for all the categories. As per the data obtained from the official notification, candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years, and the Upper Age limit should not exceed 38 Years of age. Age Relaxation varies as per the category and according to the norms of the organization. For SC/ ST the age relaxation period is 5 Years. So you need to give exact age details to avoid the discomfort of getting rejected by the officials of Assam Directorate of Social Welfare. Candidates can check latest updates on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) through the below govt job alerts page. If you feel that you are not eligible for above-stated Eligibility Criteria candidates can apply for other Graduates Jobs along with Diploma Jobs through our blog.
Overview of ADSW SPC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Assam Directorate of Social Welfare|
|Post Name||State Programme Coordinator and Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Start Date||1st January 2018|
|Salary||Check below info on Salary|
Basic details of ADSW Recruitment Notification 2018 are given in tabular format for 56 State Programme Coordinator and Other Vacancy. Check the above table carefully and then proceed to apply for it through the direct links provided below on this All India Jobs page. According to the data that is given in the official notification, officials have asked the candidates sent their filled applications in the prescribed format to the below given postal address. So thus you need to be more careful while filling the application form. The officials are going to reject the applications which are not in the correct format as mentioned. Now officials have also asked the contenders to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards Assam Directorate of Social Welfare explicitly discussed in the official notification.
Applicants who submit their Applications duly attested in the prescribed manner on or before the closing date will be invited to attend the Selection Process which consists of three stages, Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. An individual will be hired for this Post Graduate Jobs only if he/ she clears all the recruitment rounds. So for that, you can check Current Affairs which plays a vital role in any competitive exam and also you can have a glance at the Syllabus prescribed for ADSW Recruitment Notification 2018. Candidates attending the hiring process can have access to all the Previous Papers which are available on our official site.
ADSW SPC Vacancy Info 2018
- State Programme Coordinator – 1 Post
- District Programme Coordinator – 27 Posts
- State Programme Assistant – 1 Post
- District Programme Assistant – 27 Posts
Educational Qualifications for ADSW Openings 2018
- State Programme Coordinator – Post Graduate in Social Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine/ Health Management/Social Work/Rural management.
- District Programme Coordinator – Post Graduate in Social Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine/ Health Management/Socia l Work/Rural management.
- State Programme Assistant – Graduation with Major in Social Sciences/ Social Work/Rural management/ Statistics.
- District Programme Assistant – Graduation with Major in Social Sciences/ Social Work/Rural management/ Statistics
Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for ADSW Jobs 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 38 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and according to the norms of the organization.
• For SC/ST – 5 Years
Selection Process for ADSW Careers 2018
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale offered by Assam Directorate of Social Welfare 2018
- State Programme Assistant – Rs. 25,000/- per month
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs. 35,000/- per month
- District Programme Assistant – Rs. 20,000/- per month
Application Fee for ADSW Notification 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification have to pay a certain amount as an Application fee towards Assam Directorate of Social Welfare explicitly discussed in the official notification.
Application Process for ADSW Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Assam Directorate of Social Welfare at www.socialwelfare.assam.gov.in.
- Check for ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates can download the ADSW Application Form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the ADSW Application.
- Attach all the relevant documents along with the application form.
- Pay the relevant fee via challan.
- Finally, apply the ADSW Application to the below given postal address.
Director, Social Welfare Department
Block- D, 1st Floor
Janata Bhawan, Dispur,
To Download ADSW Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.