BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for BMTC Driver Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit for BMTC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for BMTC Jobs 2018
- 1.6 Payscale offered by Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation 2018
- 1.7 BMTC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.8 Application Process for BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018
BMRCL: Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮೆಟ್ರೋ ರೈಲು ನಿಗಮ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್) has announced the latest Employment News for the residents of Bengaluru. Officials have released the BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification to engage candidates for 1820 Vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates in search of Latest State Govt Jobs can apply here. On this page, we have provided all the detailed info regarding the ಬಿಎಂಟಿಸಿ BMTC Jobs. As per the announcement, officials are hiring candidates for Driver, Technical Assistant, Maintainer, Security Officer, Waiter and, Other Posts. Candidates from Bengaluru can apply for latest Karnataka Govt Jobs. Aspirants should also make sure that they satisfy the educational qualifications mentioned in the official advertisement. Check BMRCL Careers page.
Free Job Alerts for the job seekers in Karnataka. Candidates should refer to the BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification officially released at www.mybmtc.com. Now as per the official announcement job seekers should be well informed about the educational qualifications. Interested candidates can Apply Online. The educational requirements have been listed below according to the disciplines. If the candidates do not satisfy the given educational criteria, they will be merely rejected in the first step itself. So applicants need to be more careful while applying. Residents of Bengaluru, Karnataka who are in search of Graduate Jobs can start applying for BMTC Vacancies 2018 before the last date. As the mode of application is Online candidates can refer to the below section on guidelines for applying to BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018. For more info about Latest Govt Jobs refer to our blog. Find BMRCL Recruitment details below.
Details of BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Organization Name||Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಮೆಟ್ರೋ ರೈಲು ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಷನ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್)|
|Post Name||Driver, Technical Assistant, and Other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||1820|
|Qualification||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||26th December 2017|
|Start Date||11th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above table gives us the information about the latest BMTC Recruitment Notification 2018. Aspirants willing to apply for BMTC Driver Jobs 2018 should be in the age group of 18-35 years, and the relaxation age varies as per the category. The selection criteria for BMTC Recruitment 2018 is as follows, Written Test, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. The final selection will be made based on their performance in all the three stages as mentioned above. Contenders can go through the Syllabus for all Govt Job Notifications here. Also one can download their Admit Cards from our blog.
Vacancy Details of BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018
- Driver – 392 Posts
- Maintainer – 424 Posts
- Waiter – 23 Posts
- Security Officer – 149 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 778 Posts
- Others – 54 Posts
Educational Qualifications for BMTC Driver Vacancy 2018
- Applicants need to refer to the BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification for more details on Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation Job Openings 2018.
Age Limit for BMTC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
Selection Process for BMTC Jobs 2018
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Payscale offered by Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation 2018
- Candidates can refer to the BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification for more info on the pay scale provided to the selected candidates.
BMTC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- Aspirants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BMTC Technical Assistant Job Openings 2018.
- Detailed information about the application fee payable is discussed in the BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Application Process for BMTC Technical Assistant Jobs 2018
- Visit the official site of Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation at www.mybmtc.com.
- Check for BMTC Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement.
- Fill the Online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Recheck the data you have provided.
- Pay the application as per the requirement.
- Verify and click on Submit Button.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
To Download BMTC Recruitment Notification 2018 – Click Here