Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs 13 January 2018 – General Knowledge Quiz
Current Affairs 13 January 2018: Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 13 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 13 January 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 13 January 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 13 January 2018
- 1.2 Download 13 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
- Gallup International Association (GIA) ranked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as the number three world leader in its yearly survey.
- In test cricket, 22 years old South African pacer Kagiso Rabada become the top-ranked bowler. Kagiso is the youngest bowler in ICC Test rankings for bowlers.
- As part of its anti-black money drive, the Income Tax Department seized gold jewelry, bullion and cash worth over ₹20 crore & ₹41 crore from a private vault.
- To study the composition and motion of 10,000 Sun-like stars, NASA astronomers used the Hubble Space Telescope.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 13 January 2018
James Kavanaugh IBM’s new Chief Financial Officer
US-based software company IBM replaced Martin Schroeter and appointed James Kavanaugh as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Martin Schroeter will take charge as Senior Vice President. Previously, James Kavanaugh worked as Controller for IBM and AT&T.
ISRO’s 100th satellite successfully launched!
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launched its 100th satellite and 30 other satellites from Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh on Friday. In these 31 satellites, three are from India and 28 are from foreign.
No Aadhaar – No Jallikattu
On Thursday, the Madurai district administration announced bull tamers to participate in Jallikattu must register Aadhar. this rule will help to manage the large crowd in the event.
Exclusive Women car showroom opened in Saudi Arabia
A private company in Saudi Arabia open car showroom exclusively for women and the appoint women staff only. Recently Saudi Arabia’s King Salman allowed women the right to drive, finishing an almost three-decade ban based on religious reasons.
UP Government to organize ‘Gorakhpur Mahotsav’
The Uttar Pradesh government is going to organize a three-day fest, Gorakhpur Mahotsav, in Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s home constituency. this festival includes Bollywood celebrities performances.
Download 13 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 37 Junior Technical Associate Posts @cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.