Current Affairs 19 January 2018, Current Affairs Today: Latest Current Affairs are given here for the sake of aspirants who are waiting. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your GK. This is a fresh update on the latest news on 19 January 2018 Current Affairs. Rely on us for daily Current Affairs Today & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
Our team at All India Jobs has painstakingly gathered all this information only from official sources. We looked into all different sources and are giving you these quick news updates. In below sections, you can find top Current Affairs on 19 January 2018. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam!
Current Affairs 19 January 2018 Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 19 January 2018 Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 19 January 2018
- Apple gave $2,500 bonus to both full time and part time employees after the introduction of the new US tax law.
- Three Indians in ICC’s Test Team of the Year. For this team, Virat Kohli is appointed as the captain.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook said that users can intentionally slow down their devices with its next ios update.
- Vayyar company from Israel developed a device called ‘Walabot DIY’. This device will help people to see through walls.
- A Nigerian mother gives birth to a baby onboard a Paris-New York flight. Now, this baby has an American passport as he is born in US airspace.
- Telangana state police started geo-tagging criminals in the state.
- Apple will contribute $350 billion to US economy over the next five years and create 20,000 new jobs.
- A 20-year-old Indian arrested for flying a drone in Nepal. Flying an unmanned drone without permission is illegal in Nepal.
- The government decided to install CCTVs in all classrooms of government schools as announced by Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 19 January 2018
Fitness app ‘Sweatcoin’ pays users to be physically active
Be fit, Get paid: UK-based entrepreneurs developed a fitness application called ‘Sweatcoin’. This app pays users to be physically active. They will pay using data from accelerometers and GPS location.
This app will give users coins for the number of steps and then users can change for fitness-related products and other services. Sweatcoin is available in the US, UK, and Ireland.
Kamal Haasan to announce his party name on February 21
Actor Kamal Haasan announced his entry into politics last year. Now he is going to announce his party’s name and principles on Feb 21st. He also added his aim is to challenge the status quo prevalent in Tamil Nadu’s politics. Kamal Haasan to take a statewide tour to understand the situation of people in the state.
GPS mandatory in Buses and Taxis from April 1
The government announced that installing Global Positioning System (GPS) devices and panic buttons in all passenger transport vehicles is mandatory from April 1. This move to help passengers to inform police and transport department in the emergency.
Hydrogen-powered bicycles are in town
Pragma Industries, a French startup, became world’s first company to create hydrogen-powered bicycles hydrogen-powered bicycles. They start these bicycles to use in corporate or municipal fleets. These hydrogen-powered bicycles at $9,100 and can run100 km on a two-liter tank of hydrogen.
Adani Group investing ₹750 crore in West Bengal
The Adani Group announced that it will invest ₹750 crore in WB state to increase company capacity in an edible oil refinery. Adani Wilmar MD Pranav Adani said that through this they can create 4,500 direct-indirect jobs in West Bengal.
We know that you enjoyed reading our Latest Current affairs Today. 19 January 2018 Current Affairs are very accurate and prepared from latest updates. Our team works very hard to provide Daily Current Affairs. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs.