Current Affairs 23 January 2018: Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 23 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 23 January 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 23 January 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 23 January 2018
- 1.2 Download 23 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
- As per international rights group Oxfam reports, richest 1% in India held 73% wealth generated in India in 2017.
- The Raipur Municipal Corporation in Chhattisgarh organized a three-day festival which is India’s first garbage festival, Kachra Mahotsav 2018.
- Supreme Court judge Justice L Nageswara Rao said that nowadays respect for layers in decreased and we should increase our quality in the profession.
- Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit said that she was in plans to resign from her position in 2012 but after the Nirbhaya gangrape case she really wanted to stay.
- To ferry security personnel, the Home Ministry sanctioned nearly ₹110 crore to hire Air India planes between their homes and remote areas like Jammu and Kashmir.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 23 January 2018
Rajput women ‘Swabhimaan’ rally with swords to ban ‘Padmaavat’
200 Rajput women from Rajasthan’s Chittorgarh marched a ‘Swabhimaan’rally with swords and they demanding the film ‘Padmaavat’ should ban all over the country or give permission to end their lives. These women pass this message to President, Prime Minister, Rajasthan Governor, and Chief Minister.
Women groups from AIDWA burnt the effigy of RGV
Women groups motivated by the All India Democratic Women Association (AIDWA) burnt the image of Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) in Visakhapatnam by complaining about his upcoming short film ‘God, Sex and Truth’. RGV is going to release this film on 26th January.
Om Prakash Rawat appointed as Chief Election Commissioner
Election Commissioner Om Prakash Rawat appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner from January 23 and he is gonna replace retired CEC Achal Kumar Joti. The law minister said that meanwhile former Finance Secretary Ashok Lavasa was appointed as Election Commissioner.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan felicitated at Rashtrapati Bhawan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and other 11 women honored with ‘First Ladies’ awards. This is an initiative to honour women who set a milestone in their respective fields. These awards are given by the President Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Which industry pays more tax in India?
New York University professor Aswath Damodaran analysis India’s steel sector is taxed the highest among all industries in India. This sector pays 43% of profits.
Download 23 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.