Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs 24 January 2018 – General Knowledge Quiz
Current Affairs 24 January 2018: Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 24 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 24 January 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 24 January 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 24 January 2018
- 1.2 Download 24 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
- Customs officials at the Delhi airport arrested a Chinese. Because he carrying 15 gold bars worth more than ₹52 lakh. This Chinese man hides these gold bars in socks and a special hole inside the waistline of the jeans.
- AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi said that ₹15,000 per month should be allocated for women who are victims of Triple Talaq.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to meet the President of Switzerland Alain Berset and Prime Minister of Sweden Stefan Lofven.
- Aviation Secretary RN Choubey said that hiring cheap manpower and running the cheapest airline won’t ensure quality. He added that Airline employees must be trained to offer a high level of service.
- Afghanistan Cricket Board CEO Shafiq Stanikzai said that India helped us more than Pakistan.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 24 January 2018
India ranked 62nd among 74 countries on World Economic Forum
India has ranked 62nd place among 74 countries on World Economic Forum (WEF)’s on an Inclusive Development Index. China ranked China’s 26th and Pakistan ranked 47th position. This index is prepared on the basis of living standards, environmental sustainability, and protection of future generations from further responsibility.
Canadian PM to visit India
At the invitation of PM Narendra Modi, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau announced that he is going to visit India from February 17th to 23rd. In this visit, both leaders will discuss creating good middle-class jobs. Canadian PM to meet Indian PM for the 4th time.
You can check: GK Quiz 24 January 2018
RBI Governor: India should sell bad loans through Online Platforms
RBI Deputy Governor Viral Acharya said banks, asset reconstruction companies, and credit rating agencies to develop a mechanism like to sell bad loans similar to the US by creating an online trading platform.
Man climbed mobile tower saying will come down only if ‘Padmaavat’ banned
A man from Rajasthan climbed a 350-feet-high mobile tower at Mewar region with a bottle of petrol while saying that he will come down only when ‘Padmaavat’ is banned in all over India. Earlier, a Mewar royal Mahendra Singh Mewar said the Censor Board approved a film that may cause a social disturbance.
IPL 11 to start from April 7 in Mumbai
IPL Governing Council said that 11th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) will begin from April 7 to May 27 in Mumbai. On the request of broadcasters, the match will start from 5.30 pm and 7 pm instead of 4 pm and 8 pm.
Download 24 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate & Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 70 Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.