Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs 26 January 2018 – General Knowledge Quiz
Current Affairs 26 January 2018: Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 26 January 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs 26 January 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 26 January 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 26 January 2018
- 1.2 Download 26 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
- Uber Chief Executive Officer Dara Khosrowshahi to visit India next month.
- South Korean scientists designed smart contact lens that can identify sugar levels from tears.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that the company is very happy to pay more tax. And he added paying more tax means we earn more.
- YouTube invest $5 million in its ‘Creators for Change’ program, to promote videos which “counter hate and promote tolerance.”
- Alibaba’s Founder Jack Ma said that the artificial intelligence and Big Data is a threat to human beings. He also added that AI is going to kill a lot of jobs.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi honored 7 girls and 11 boys with the National Bravery Awards.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 26 January 2018
Maharashtra banned sale of tobacco at FMCG shops
Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration said that Maharashtra government banned the sale of tobacco at shops which selling fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). The main reason to ban tobacco at FMCG shops is children are attracted to tobacco if they see others buying that.
Deepika Padukone named as Most Stylish Female at HT India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018
At HT India’s Most Stylish Awards 2018, Actress Deepika Padukone named as the Most Stylish Female. She attends this award ceremony in a pink Bansari saree paired with gold jewelry. Shahid Kapoor named as the Most Stylish Male.
You can also check: GK Quiz 26 January 2018
January 25 observe as National Voters Day in India
January 25 is recognized as National Voters’ Day in the country every year. In 2011, for the first time, we celebrate this day as the Election Commission was founded on January 25, 1950. The main aim of this day is to improve the enrolment of voters and promoting the support of newly eligible young voters in the political process.
Google’s parent company launched a cybersecurity business
Google’s parent company ‘Alphabet’ launched a cybersecurity business ‘Chronicle’ which was found in 2016 as a project under Alphabet’s research lab, X. The main aim of this company is to help companies find and stop cyber attacks before they cause harm.
Download 26 January 2018 Current Affairs PDF
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 37 Junior Technical Associate Posts @cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.