Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Indian Navy SSC-Education & Logistics Notification 2018 Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on Indian Navy SSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy SSC Careers 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit & Age Relaxation for Indian Navy SSC Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Indian Navy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Indian Navy Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Hello People!!! Is anyone interested in joining the armed forces like Indian Navy? Then there is a fantastic opportunity for all the Citizens in search of most recent Defence Jobs in India. Officials from one of the most prestigious armed forces Indian Navy have recently come up with the best Employment News ever to recruit candidates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification. According to the selection committee, the recruitment is conducted to hire contenders for about 38 SSC – Education & Logistics Vacancy. Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) for job hunters in India. Interested candidates make sure that you do not miss out any info obtained fromIndian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification. First and foremost you need to know about all the necessary details regarding the govt job alert article. Make sure that you go through all the particulars stated on this Central Govt jobs page to not face any problems in the further process.
Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India looking out for most recent Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी). Firstly willing candidates need to know about the specific dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification which include Starting and Ending date to apply for SSC – Education & Logistics Vacancy 2018. As per the data which is available from the official site, we can note that the opening date to update your info on the Online Job portal of Indian Navy is 20th January 2018 and the final date is fast approaching which is 10th February 2018. So job seekers can grab this opportunity to proceed to apply for Latest Govt Jobs immediately. You can have a look at the below govt job alerts article to find out about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Selection Process, Application Fee, Application Process, Pay Scale offered by Indian Navy.
Furthermore, you can download the original Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification released on the official site of Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in through the links provided at the end of this article. Contenders can check the post-wise educational qualifications which are to be satisfied by the time of submitting the applications. Basically, aspirants are asked to have a Graduate or a Post-Graduate degree in the relevant discipline as per the positions announced. Candidates must also fulfill the age particulars mandatorily while updating our info on the online job portal of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification. As per the data obtained from the officials, candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 23 Years. Finally, contenders who are not suitable for the specified eligibility criteria can always apply for other Graduate Jobs along with many other Post-Graduate Jobs available on our blog.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC – Education & Logistics Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||38|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||10th February 2018|
|Start Date||20th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details tabulated here in the above table gives us the gest of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification. So make you sure that you have a glance at all the data depicted on this All India Jobs page thoroughly to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the officials. While coming to the mode of application which is said to be done via the Online medium. So applicants can go through the below mentioned procedure to ensure smooth application process. Applicants also have to pay some nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification explicitly discussed in the official notification.
Hiring process as stated by the officials consists of two rounds, Qualification based, and Personal Interview (2-Stages). So individuals need to be very careful while providing their details on the online applications. So prepare well beforehand with the help of the Current Affairs available on our blog. Contenders finalized for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which vary as per the disciplines as listed below. Consider checking the upcoming sections of this page to get more info on govt job alerts.
- SSC-Education – 18 Posts
- SSC-Logistics – 20 Posts
- SSC-Education – M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc and M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc and M.A. (English) and BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering) and B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering).
- SSC-Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT).
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
- Qualification based
- Personal Interview (2-Stages)
- Contenders finalized for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which vary as per the disciplines.
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-
- COMMANDER (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-
- Applicants have to pay some nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification explicitly discussed in the official notification.
- Visit the official site of Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Check for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the online application portal of Indian Navy.
- Fill the Indian Navy SSC Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload your recent passport photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Application for future reference.
To Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here