JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of JPSC Specialist Doctor Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on JPSC SD Openings 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for JPSC SD Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit & Age Relaxation for JPSC SD Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for JPSC SD Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for JPSC SD Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the residents of Assam in search of latest Jharkhand Govt Jobs. JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification is out and is grabbing the attention of all the people waiting for the most recent Employment News. Contenders can check the below article for more details about JPSC SD Notification 2018. Remember that all the details given in this post are only for reference purpose and aspirants can check the official announcement for further queries. Direct links to access the official notification seen at the bottom of this article. So make sure that read the entire article which has all the necessary details about JPSC SD Jobs 2018. Job Aspirants must also be aware of the essential dates such as Starting and the ending date to apply for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification. The opening date to update your data on the online job portal of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam has already begun, and the closing date will commence on 28th February 2018.
Candidates can check the JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification which is released by the officials on their website at www.nrsc.gov.in. In the meanwhile, candidates can go through the below Free Job Alerts entirely to get to know more about the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, and Age Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Procedure, Application Fee, Salary offered for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the given criteria like Educational Qualifications to be eligible for 386 Specialist Doctors. As per the data presented in the advertisement, officials have asked the applicants to be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University of India. For more details on educational qualifications, please refer to the JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification. Contenders who are not suitable for the criteria as mentioned earlier can apply for other Graduate Jobs through our site.
Next important aspect of any recruitment process is the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory to be eligible for the announced vacancies Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 25 Years and a Maximum Age of 40 Years. Now the officials of being have made it clear that applications which are satisfying the eligibility as mentioned above criteria accepted for the further process. While coming to the application process done in Online Mode, candidates shall first register with the necessary details and acquire a User-Id and Password. Then after login to the official site and follow the below application process discussed in the below sections of this page. After successful registration for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification, you can download the Admit Cards from here.
Details of JPSC Specialist Doctor Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctor|
|No of Vacancies||386|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above given tabular column depicts the complete information about the JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification. So read all the details presented here on All India Jobs page carefully not to miss any specifications. Now coming to the Hiring Process which consist of two rounds, Written Exam, and Merit List. So candidates should prepare well for the interview round to get selected for 386 Specialist Doctor Vacancy. For this, you need to know about the Syllabus required to prepare forJPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification. Also, you can refer to latest Current Affairs available on our blog. Contenders selected for 286 Specialist Doctor Vacancies in various departments will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month.
Vacancy Info on JPSC SD Openings 2018
- Specialist Doctor (Gynaecologist) – 52 Posts
- Specialist Doctor (Anaesthetist) – 78 Posts
- Specialist Doctor (Physician) – 222 Posts
- Specialist Doctor (Surgeon) – 34 Posts
Educational Qualifications for JPSC SD Jobs 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification must have a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MD/ MS/ DNB or equivalent qualification in relevant field as seen above from the any recognized University of India.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation for JPSC SD Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 25 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
Selection Process for JPSC SD Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
PayScale offered by Jharkhand Public Service Commission 2018
- Contenders selected for 286 Specialist Doctor Vacancies in various departments will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month.
Application Fee for JPSC SD Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards Jharkhand Public Service Commission as part of the registration process which varies according to the category as seen below.
- For UR – Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Citizen of Jharkhand – Rs150/-.
Application Process for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Check for JPSC SD Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the online application portal of Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Fill the JPSC SD Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of JPSC SD Application form for further reference.
To Download NRSC SE Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here