KVS Recruitment 2018 | KV Sangathan Recruitment 2018 -19 Notification for 1017 Office Cadre, Librarian Vacancy Apply @kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on KVSangathan Librarian Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for KVS Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for KVS Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for KVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Payscale Offered by KVSangathan
- 1.7 Application Fee for KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.8 Application Process for KVS Office Cadre Recruitment 2018
Good News for all the candidates in search of Central Govt Jobs 2018 related to KV Sangathan. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन officials have announced KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification to employ candidates for various disciplines across India. As per the knowledge obtained from the official notification, the recruitment process is conducted to hire people for 1017 Office Cadre, Librarian, Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन schools. Contenders make sure that you remember the essential dates which include Starting and the Ending date to apply for KVS Jobs 2018. The opening date to update your details on the online job portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is 21st December 2017, and the closure date is 11th January 2018. So job seekers make a move and start applying for KVS Employment News 2018.
Contenders can also refer to the official announcement released by the selection committee of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on their official site at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. So make sure you scroll down the below article to have an idea of the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale offered, Application Process, Application Fee for KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification. So go through the below article entirely for more details about this Free Job Alerts. KVS Job Openings 2018 for all the candidates who are looking for Graduate Jobs in India. Aspirants should be well informed about the essential requirements to fulfill while applying for KVS Recruitment 2018. So, firstly the necessary criteria required is the Educational Qualifications which are discussed in the below article thoroughly.
Next comes the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory for all the people interested in KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification. According to the official announcement, candidates must have the specified age limit where Minimum Age should be 18 Years and the Maximum Age of 50 Years. Candidates who are not eligible for the criteria as mentioned earlier can always apply to other Post Graduate Jobs from our website. Coming to the application process which is done in the online medium. Firstly contenders should register themselves on the job portal with the necessary details and then fill the online application in the prescribed manner. Ensure that you follow the steps given below on this page to apply for KVS Careers 2018. Applicants also need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which varies as per the category. Also, remember that officials might reject the applications which do not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन)|
|Post Name||Office Cadre, Librarian, Non-Teaching Staff|
|No of Vacancies||1017|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||11th January 2018|
|Start Date||21st December 2017|
|Salary||Check below info on Salary|
Candidates can check the above-given table which depicts the complete info on the latest Govt Jobs in India. Job Seekers interested in applying for the ongoing recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan shall undergo three stages of the hiring process as mentioned by the officials in the advertisement. The selection process consists of Written Test, Skill Test and Personal Interview wherein the contenders are shortlisted based on their knowledge in the relevant fields. Candidates can download the Admit Cards for the written exam from here. Finally, applicants selected for 1017 Office Cadre, Librarian, Non-Teaching Staff Posts will receive a handsome pay scale according to the positions they are placed as per the norms of the organization. You can also have a look at the Syllabus for all the govt jobs in India.
Vacancy Info on KVSangathan Librarian Jobs 2018
- Deputy Commissioner(Group A) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner(Group A) – 13 Posts
- Administrative Officer(Group A) – 7 Posts
- Finance Officer(Group B) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Group B) – 1 Post
- Assistant (Group B) – 27 Posts
- Hindi Translator(Group B) – 4 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk(Group C) – 146 Posts
- Stenographer(Group C) – 38 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk(Group C) – 561 Posts
- Librarian(Group B) – 214 Posts
Educational Qualifications for KVS Openings 2018
- Deputy Commissioner(Group A) – B.Ed or Equivalent Degree, Master’s Degree.
- Assistant Commissioner(Group A) – B.Ed or Equivalent Degree, Master’s Degree.
- Administrative Officer(Group A) – Graduate.
- Finance Officer(Group B) – B.Com, M.Com from any Recognized University of India.
- Assistant Engineer(Group B) – Electrical Engineering Graduate.
- Assistant (Group B) – 3 Years experience as UDC in any State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- Hindi Translator(Group B) – Master’s Degree in Hindi.
- Upper Division Clerk(Group C) – Graduate with 3 Years experience as LDC in any State/ Central Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings.
- Stenographer(Group C) – 12th Pass or Equivalent from any recognized Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk(Group C) – 12th Pass or Equivalent from any recognized Institute.
- Librarian(Group B) – Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for KVS Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
Selection Process for KVS Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018
- Computer-based test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Payscale Offered by KVSangathan
- Deputy Commissioner – Rs.78800-209200/-
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs.78800-209200/-
- Administrative Officer – Rs.56100-177500/-
- Finance Officer – Rs.44900-142400/-
- Assistant Engineer- Rs.44900-142400/-
- Assistant – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Hindi Translator – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Stenographer – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Librarian – Rs.44900-142400/-
Application Fee for KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification
- For Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer the application fee is Rs.1200.
- For Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade II, LDC, and Librarian the examination fee will be Rs.750.
Application Process for KVS Office Cadre Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन at www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Check for KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to Apply Online for 1017 Office Cadre, Librarian, and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan across India.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required amount as application fee towards KVS Jobs 2018.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application form for further reference.
To Download KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
- SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 | 81 Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 87 Civil Judge Vacancies @hc.ts.nic.in
- TRLM Recruitment 2020 | 99 State Mission Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts | Apply Online @trlm.tripura.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.