OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply Online for 224 Lecturer Vacancies @opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 OPSC Employment News Today – Notification Details
- 1.2 OPSC Careers: OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 Odisha PSC Lecturer Job Vacancy 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 OPSC Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.7 Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.8 Latest Govt Jobs in OPSC 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.9 Online Application Process for OPSC Jobs 2018
Latest OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Lecturer Posts details are briefly presented here. Now, its time for the Degree, Bachelor Degree candidates to utilize this newly updated Employment News which has issued by OPSC. As per the Latest OPSC Job Notification, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is planning to recruit the eligible candidates for 224 Lecture vacant posts. People those who are interested to apply online for OPSC Job Openings must refer the complete OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc. In this article, applying candidates can find the detailed information about Latest OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018. We hope the details furnished about this Latest Free Job Alert of OPSC will gain your knowledge to apply for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018. Let’s go down and read the information provided in the below sections. Applicants who are passionate to work with OPSC should prepare well for the selection process with the exam material provided on our blog.
Also Check >>> Upcoming PSC Govt Jobs 2018
Hurry up readers most exciting Govt Jobs notification for all the candidates who are in search of job opportunities in the Odisha State. Applicants who satisfy the educational qualifications and age limit are eligible to apply for OPSC Jobs 2018 through Online. Candidates not waste your time start applying for New Odisha Government Jobs Notification which is updated here before the due date. Aspirants are advised to fill the OPSC Online application by the following given instructions. The OPSC online applications will be soon available at official webiste. Candidates should submit an application as per the scheduled dates. Once OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 due dates were completed all the online application received by the officials are being rejected. OPSC Careers is the excellent opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Graduate Jobs in Odisha. After completion of online submission, candidates need to wait for OPSC Lecturer Admit Cards which are issued at official webiste before 15 to 10 days of the examination. In a Meanwhile, candidates are advised to begin their exam preparation to attend the examination.
OPSC Employment News Today – Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Qualifications||Check below for Qualification details|
|Last Date||19th February 2018|
|Start Date||19th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Dear candidates, we have enclosed OPSC Recruitment 2018 details above given table. Candidates who are interested can submit the online application through official webiste. OPSC Online applications will start from 19th January 2018 and end on 19th February 2018. We suggested the candidates apply online for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Notification by satisfying the eligibility given on this page. Applicants after submitting the online applications can start their exam preparation by downloading the Syllabus
OPSC Careers: OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018
The latest announcement of OPSC Job Notification has made recently. As per the notification, interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their online application by on or before the last date. Other mode of application is not accepted. Candidates before going to fill the application go through the OPSC Job Vacancy 2018 details given below. Check breif information regarding the Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 details here.
- Post Name – Lecturer
- No of Vacancies – 224
Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs – Educational Qualifications
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC 2018 Jobs) is looking for the candidates who possess below given educational qualifications. Refer department wise OPSC required education to apply for Lecturer Posts.
OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Individuals of OPSC Job Recruitment 2018 should attain age limit as given below.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 years
Odisha PSC Lecturer Job Vacancy 2018 – Selection Process
OPSC is hiring the candidates for recruitment to the posts of Lecturer in Odisha Technical Education & Training Service Cadre (Group-B) under the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education. On the basis of the candidates, performance candidates are get selected for the vacant posts. Follow are the OPSC selection rounds.
- Written Examination
OPSC Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- Online Applications Opening Date – 19the Jan 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – 19th Feb 2018
- Last Date for receipt of application fee – 22nd Feb 2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy/ print copy of application – 28th Feb 2018
Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
The Aspirants should be paid below amount to apply for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 through proper mode.
- Gen/OBC – Rs 300/-
- SC/ ST of Odisha and PWD Candidates – No Fee
Latest Govt Jobs in OPSC 2018 – Pay Scale
Selected candidates for OPSC Lecturer Posts will receive monthly pay scale of Rs 9,330 – Rs 34, 800 with GP Rs 4,600/-.
Online Application Process for OPSC Jobs 2018
- Candidates log on to OPSC Offical Webiste – www.opsconline.gov.in/.
- On the home page, go to “Current Openings of OPSC”.
- Find the relevant latest OPSC Lecturer Job Notification 2018 for 224 Posts.
- Download and Read the information carefully.
- Click on Online Registration / Apply link.
- Fill up the details in the online application.
- Then, Remit the fee and Submit it.
- Finally, Take a print out of OPSC Online application for future use.
Send the Hard copy of the OPSC Online Application duly signed under the declaration form along with Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and copies of requisite documents to the below address.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.I Parija Road,
Note: Superscribed APPLICATION FOR LECTURER IN ………………. (concerned subject) and Advertisement No.”
Download OPSC Recrutiment 2018 Notification for 224 Posts – Click Here
Apply Online for OPSC Lecturer Job Openings – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.