PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification | 150 Assistant Engineer Trainee Jobs | Apply Online Through Gate 2017 @powergridindia.com
PGCIL AET Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PGCIL AET Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 PGCIL Careers 2018 – Brief Info on Power Grid Notification
- 1.2 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Power Gird AET Job Openings 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 Power Grid Corporation of India Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 PGCIL Employment News 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.7 Power Grid AET Job Vacancy 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.8 PGCIL AET Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Latest Jobs Career at PGCIL – How to Apply @www.powergridindia.com
Are you interested to work in PGCIL??? Then here is the Latest Employment News for you people to achieve your career goal. Power Grid Corporation of India has published the advt notification for the engagement of eligible and skilled candidates for filling up the 150 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. Almost lakhs of candidates in India are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India to get employed in the well-reputed organization. Aspirants can utilize this PGCIL Careers 2018 by fulfilling the eligibility criteria given on this page. PGCIL Free Job Alert 2018 complete details had given here. Moreover, individuals can apply online for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 through official webiste. Power Grid has passed a job notification circular on 22nd January 2018 at its official webiste. PGCIL is looking for Latest Government Jobs hunters who have completed their graduation in one of the Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science discipline. As per the source, Candidates have to apply online for Assistant Engineer Trainee (E1 Trainee) through GATE 2017.
Have a glance overview of the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 details provided on this page. Candidates who are in search of PSU Organization Jobs in India can grab this chance. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is one of the leading public sector company in India. Every year PGCIL hiring unemployed candidates who have completed their education and seeking for Graduate Jobs. Aspirants should be aware of the PGCIL AET Vacancy 2018 Details before going to apply for it. Applicants who got a good score in GATE 2017 can check out this latest PGCIL Job Notification 2018. The Commencement Dates for Online Applications had given below. Therefore, candidates submit your PGCIL online application by on or before the last date. We advise the Govt Jobs Seekers to scroll down the page to read out brief details regarding the Power Grid AET Recruitment 2018.
Is anyone willing to get employed in PGCIL All India Jobs??? This is the best option for you people. Soon Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is appointing candidates for AET Posts all over India. Willing candidates for PGCIL Job Openings can fill and submit the online application through www.powergridindia.com. You can also refer latest Current Affairs & GK news along with latest job notifications which are regularly updated on our blog. We suggested the candidates go through the PGCIL Offical webiste for more details about the latest PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2018. Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) for all the latest job seekers who are waiting impatiently for the Engineering Jobs in PGCIL India.
PGCIL Careers 2018 – Brief Info on Power Grid Notification
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||17th February 2018|
|Start Date||27th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2018 Details
Power Corporation of India Limited had recently issued the notification for the posts of Assistant Trainee Engineer. Interested candidates for PGCIL Job Careers can check the department wise vacancy details provided on this page. Select your preference discipline and apply online according to it.
Name of the Post – Assistant Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancies – 150
PGCIL AET Job Vacancy 2018
|S.No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|4||AET (Computer Science)||10|
Power Gird AET Job Openings 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) qualified candidates with an aggregate of 65% marks in the respective discipline of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Gate 2017 score is mandatory.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Applicants who wish to apply for PGCIL AET Jobs 2018 should have to possess the age limit of 28 years. Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH candidates will be given as per the Government Rules and Regulations.
Power Grid Corporation of India Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
Applicants will get recruited by the Power Corporation of India Limited based on their performance in the below selection rounds. PGCIL is planning to filter the candidates through GATE Score. After completion of that officials will select the candidates by conducting the GD and Interview rounds.
- GATE 2017
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
PGCIL Employment News 2018 – Application Fee
Candidates after doing the registration for PGCIL Assistant Trainee Engineer Jobs you have to pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs Rs.200/- through proper mode.
Power Grid AET Job Vacancy 2018 – Pay Scale
- During training period of one year, Candidates who got selected will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend of RS. 24500/-
- After completion of training period, candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Engineers at E1 and they will get Rs. 20600-46500(due for revision).
- The approximate CTC per annum after the completion of AET Jobs training is Rs. 12.8 LPA.
PGCIL AET Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- PGCIL Notification Published Date – 22nd January 2018
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 27th January 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 17th February 2018.
Latest Jobs Career at PGCIL – How to Apply @www.powergridindia.com
- Open PGCIL official site @www.powergridindia.com
- On the home page, Find PGCIL Job Notification 2018 link.
- Download PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification PDF.
- Read it thoroughly to ensure your eligibility.
- If you have the eligibility Follow steps given below to Apply Online
- Click on PGCIL Careers 2018 Apply Online link.
- Fill the mandatory details in the online application form
- If necessary Make application fee payment
- Now, upload recent Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Submit the PGCIL AET Application Form.
- At last, take the hard copy of the filled submitted online application for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.