AASL Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AASL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of AASL Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on AASL Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for AASL Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxation for AASL Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for AASL Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Airline Allied Services Limited 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for AASL Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for AASL Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Are you in search of latest govt jobs? Then you are at the right place wherein you can get all the relevant details regarding the most recent Employment News in एयरलाइन एलाइड सर्विसेज लिमिटेड. The concerned officials have recently issued the official advertisement for AASL Recruitment 2018 which has become an eye catcher for all the citizens of India looking out for Central Govt Jobs. Interested contenders can have a look at all the particulars mentioned here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page to avoid the discomfort of getting rejected by the officials. Now candidates showing their interest towards AASL Recruitment 2018 shall be aware of all the essential dates of the starting and the closing date to submit the AASL Applications 2018.
As per the data which is obtained from the official advertisement of AASL Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the online job portal of एयरलाइन एलाइड सर्विसेज लिमिटेड has already begun, and this continues until the final period which commences on 23rd March 2018. Note that officials have stated that application received after the final period and which do not satisfy the officials merely reject the eligibility criteria. Also, all the details which are depicted here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page are only for the reference purpose and candidates can refer to the official announcement of AASL Recruitment 2018. Individuals can find the direct links to download the original notification of AASL Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page.
In the meanwhile, you can get to know more about the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered for AASL Recruitment 2018 through the below sections of this Govt Jobs page. Now the recruitment is being conducted to hire contenders for various positions like Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Commander I Sr. Trainee Pilot, Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Managers, Instructor (Technical). So even the qualifications are varying accordingly. Candidates who feel that they are not suitable for the above requirements can always apply for other Graduate Jobs and along with many Engineering Jobs available on our website. Next, if you focus on the other aspects like the age particulars which are to be fulfilled while submitting the AASL Applications 2018. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 21 Years, and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 50 Years as on the day of applying for AASL Recruitment 2018.
Details of AASL Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Cabin Crew & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||35|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||23rd March 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Now all the details presented in the above tabular column gives a basic idea on AASL Recruitment 2018. So carefully go through all the particulars mentioned here on this All India Jobs page to avoid any further confusion. Next, coming to the means of applying for AASL Recruitment 2018 is made through Offline Medium. We have provided a few steps to be followed while downloading the AASL Applications 2018.Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards AASL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 35 Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies which varies as per the category explicitly discussed in the official announcement. Candidates need to face the Interview round as part of the Hiring Process to get shortlisted for 35 Trainee Cabin Crew & Other Vacancy. So prepare well with the help of latest Current Affairs page which is being updated on a daily basis. Finally, aspirants selected for 35 Trainee Cabin Crew & Other Vacancy through AASL Recruitment 2018 will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also accoridng to the positions announced as seen below.
Vacancy info on AASL Jobs 2018
- Name of the position – Trainee Cabin Crew & Other Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 35
Post-wise vacancy info
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer – 1
- Chief of IT – 1
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 2
- Commander I Sr. Trainee Pilot
- Trainee Cabin Crew – 16
- Station Managers – 14
- Instructor (Technical) – 1
Educational Qualifications for AASL Openings 2018
- Dy. Chief Financial Officer – Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI.
- Chief of IT – BE/B.tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology or Masters of Computer Application.
- Station Managers – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ College.
- Instructor (Technical) – First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical/ Electronics &Communication Engineering/ Aeronautical.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxation for AASL Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for AASL Vacancy 2018
PayScale offered by Airline Allied Services Limited 2018
- Aspirants selected for 35 Trainee Cabin Crew & Other Vacancy through AASL Recruitment 2018 will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also accoridng to the positions announced as seen below.
- For Dy. Chief Financial Officer – Rs.1,00,000/-.
- For Chief of IT – Rs.80000/-.
- For Station Managers – Rs.42000/-.
- For Instructor ( Technical) – Rs.53000/-.
Application Fee for AASL Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards AASL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 35 Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies which varies as per the category explicitly discussed in the official announcement.
Application Process for AASL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Airline Allied Services Limited at www.airindia.in.
- Check for AASL Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the offline application portal of Airline Allied Services Limited.
- Fill the AASL Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, apply to the below postal address.
- Take a print out of AASL Application form for future reference.
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi -110037.
To Download AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here