Current Affairs 1 March 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 1 March 2018: At present days, many of the people are practicing a lot of competitive exams. For that reason, to give you a head start of preparation we are here to give Current Affairs Quiz, you can gather this information quiz on banking, and some other examinations. Latest Current Affairs are given in All India Jobs webiste. In this, we are gathering all info from various official sources and newspapers. In our site, you can check Daily Current Affairs, Current Affairs in 2018, Current Affairs in Hindi Format, Current Affairs for banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC.
You can gather Latest Govt Jobs
Also Read: Today’s GK Quiz
Current Affairs 1 March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 1 March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 1 March 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- The Moon will get the first 4G mobile network next year to allow lunar exploration vehicles to stream high definition data back to a base station. Vodafone Germany, Nokia, and carmaker Audi said on Tuesday that they were working in collaboration with Berlin-based space exploration scientists.
- Without record Goalscorer, Cristiano Ronaldo suffered 0-1 defeat o 13th placed Espanyol after a last-minute volley. He lost to 13th place.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad, who served as the President of India for 12 years from 1950 to 1962. He was the first president of India and remains the only president till date to complete two terms in office. He passed away on Feb 28th, 1963 at the age of 78.
- The Employee Provident Fund Organization has made it compulsory to file online claims for provident withdrawals of over ₹10 lakh. Retirement fund body has also made it mandatory to file online claims for withdrawals above ₹5 lakh under Employees Pension Scheme 1995.
The Maldives has declined India’s invitation to participate in the biennial naval exercise ‘Milan’ beginning on March 6, Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 1 March 2018
Sridevi’s body wrapped in tricolor during funeral
South Indian and Bollywood Actress Sridevi Body were wrapped in the Tricolor during her funeral. She will be cremated with state honors and gun salute at Vile Parle Seva Samaj Crematorium and Hindu Cemetery. She passed away in Dubai on 24th February.
Serena Williams and Roger Federer win top Laureus awards
Recently Google rolls out ‘Symptom Search’ feature in India
To provide access to information on commonly-searched symptoms, Google has rolled out a new feature called Symptom Search in India. If a user searches for symptoms of a cough and pain the search will show a list of related conditions.
Why February 28 is celebrated as National Science Day?
Indian Country celebrates Feb 28th as the National Science day every year to mark the discovery of CV Raman Effect by Indian Physicist in 1928. Raman was Awarded the 1930 Nobel Prize in Physics, which was the first Indian in a field of science.
Google got 24 lakh URL removal requests
Google has received a 24 lakh requests to remove the URL from its search engine under Europe’s law, 43% of people agreed it and in 2014 law people ask search engines to delist details about themselves from search results.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Here we are providing the Current Affairs in PDF Format. If you have any doubts and any updations from our site, please feel free to contact. In below of this article, you can make a comment, our team will clarify and reach to you very soon.
Download Current Affairs 1 March 2018 PDF – Click Here
Current Affairs are very important to know these days. If you like this article, do not forget to share with your friends. Download these Current Affairs in PDF format for free of cost by just click on the above download link.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow for more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.