Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs 23 February 2018 | Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 23 February 2018: Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Latest Current Affairs and General Knowledge skills. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs 23 February 2018. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down. These Current Affairs are gathered from various official sources and newspapers. you can also check Daily Current Affairs, February 2018 Current Affairs, and Current Affairs 2018 on our web portal.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Today’s Current Affairs. So, let’s get started and get that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly. People can find important headlines in the below sections. After that, you can check various Current Affairs on different issues. These Current Affairs can be useful for Bank exams, government job exams, IAS, SSC, UPSC exams, etc.
Current Affairs 23 February 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 23 February 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 23 February 2018
- 1.2 Download 23 February 2018 Current Affairs Pdf
- Engineering students from Karnataka Kalaburagi district has developed a Bluetooth enabled helmet which works with voice commands to help the user navigates to help the people more easily. The helmet features inbuilt Bluetooth speakers, USB charging port, and can be used for six hours on a single charge.
- An 18-year-old girl from Prague spends 90,000 Rupees per month to resemble a real-life Barbie doll. She takes three hours to take makeup daily.
- WeWork to launch 4th Bengaluru Location in India. It starts new construction of building in May 2018 at Hebbal to Bellary Road.
- The ongoing 2018 Winter Olympic games in South Korea, Florida State University scientists have developed a new process to create ‘olympicene’ molecule resembling the Olympic rings.
- A century’s old tree in New Zealand’s Campbell Island, having no other tree around in a radius of 200 km, has become a maker to charge made to a planet by humans, researchers.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 23 February 2018
Deepika Padukone who enjoys her Block Buster Hit of Padmavat has to share a picture of a poem that she wrote during her childhood. The poem feels very creative and it begins with ‘I Am’. So we can see and think how far star reaches in Bollywood film industry.
Kamal Hassam Party Flag meaning
Recently Kamal Hassam makes a party in Tamilnadu. He newly launched Makkal Needhi Maiam depicts six hands holding onto each other with a six-pointed star in the middle. The flag shows the new map of south India with the six hands and the star representing People’s Justice.
Microsoft Allows Email addresses in 15 Indian Languages
Microsoft adds 15 Indian languages across its application and services. It allows users to send or receive emails in local language email addresses for Outlook accounts on personal computers. The languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, and Punjabi.
WeWork to launch their construction in Gurugram for 1st time
WeWork is opening their first building in Delhi NCR region on March 1st at Bristol Chowk in Gurugram. This location offers private offices, shared desks, with one all-inclusive rate for space and amenities. Be a part of global network of workspaces where companies collaborate to create disruptive ideas.
Download 23 February 2018 Current Affairs Pdf
On demand from the viewers here, we provide Today’s Current Affairs in PDF format. Please feel free to comment if any features you want from All India Jobs.
Current Affairs Today in PDF format – Download for free
Current Affairs are very important to know these days. If you like this article, do not forget to share with your friends. Download these Current Affairs in PDF format for free of cost by just click on the above download link.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow for more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.