IBBI Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy @ibbi.gov.in
IBBI Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IBBI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IBBI Officer Grade A Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on IBBI Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for IBBI Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for IBBI Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for IBBI Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for IBBI Officer Grade A Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
Fantastic news for all the Bank Jobs aspirants in India. Here is the Employment News from the most prominent bank in India which is Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India. Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) for all the job seekers waiting impatiently for the Bank Jobs. Most recent govt job alerts from the prestigious banking institution in the country. Now the selection committee of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has come up with an excellent opportunity to recruit candidates for IBBI Recruitment 2018. Interested people can scroll down onto this Central Govt Jobs page to hire candidates to fill in a total of 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy. Firstly, contenders must be aware of all the essential dates like the starting and the ending dates to apply for IBBI Applications 2018.
According to the official advertisement of IBBI Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the online job portal of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is 22nd February 2018, and the closing date to submit the IBBI Applications 2018 is 14th March 2018. Candidates shall make a note that all the details presented here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) page are only for reference purpose and you can find the relevant data through the official site of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India at www.ibbi.gov.in. Also, one can find the direct links to download the official advertisement of IBBI Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. In the meanwhile, you have a look at all the details of this latest govt jobs which include Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, and finally, PayScale offered by IBBI in the below sections.
Now the officials have stated that the candidates willing to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018 must have completed CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from any of the recognized University/ College in India. Consider checking other Graduate Jobs along with many other Post-Graduate Jobs which are available on our website. Now along with education, next important factor in any recruitment process is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory for this govt job alert. According to the information obtained from the official advertisement, the Minimum Age of applicants must be 21 Years and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 28 Years as on the day of submitting the IBBI Applications 2018.
IBBI Officer Grade A Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||18|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||14th March 2018|
|Start Date||22nd February 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details given in the official advertisement of IBBI Recruitment 2018 are briefed up into the above tabular format. Candidates can go through the information presented in the table and start applying for this All India Jobs Notification. Now coming to the aspect on how to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018 is summed up in a few easy steps in the below govt job alerts article. So eligible and interested candidates can follow the given steps to ensure smooth application process. Info from the IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification states that candidates belonging to General / OBC Category must pay Rs.500/- plus GST (presently 18%) and others are exempted from paying any application fee. Candidates can also download their Admit Cards for IBBI Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here.
Now coming to the hiring process for IBBI Recruitment 2018 consists of three stages, Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview. So individuals need to be ready to face all the recruitment rounds with the help of Syllabus prescribed for IBBI Recruitment 2018. Also, you can have a look at all the Previous Papers available on our website. You can also go through the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a daily basis. At last aspirants selected for 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy through IBBI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.28150-55600/-.
Vacancy info on IBBI Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Officer Grade A Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 18
Educational Qualifications for IBBI Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy must have completed CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from any of the recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for IBBI Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for IBBI Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
PayScale offered by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India 2018
- Aspirants selected for 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy through IBBI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.28150-55600/-.
Application Fee for IBBI Officer Grade A Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards IBBI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 18 Officer Grade A Vacancy varying as per the category as listed below.
- For General / OBC – Rs.500/- plus GST(presently 18%)
- For others – Nil
Application Process for IBBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India at www.ibbi.gov.in.
- Check for IBBI Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the offline application portal of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Fill the IBBI Officer Grade A Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of IBBI Officer Grade A Application form for future reference.
To Download IBBI Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|IBBI Syllabus 2018|
|IBBI Previous Papers 2018|
|IBBI Admit Cards 2018|
|IBBI Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.