JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018 | Apply For 265 Lower Division Clerk Posts
JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy info on JSSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For JSSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018
- 1.5 PayScale offered by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee for JSSC LDC Notification 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For Applying JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Anyone in search of JSSC Jobs? Then there is fantastic news for all the people residing in Jharkhand. Officials from झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग have come up with the best Employment News to hire candidates for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can have a look at all the particulars stated here on this Jharkhand Govt Jobs article. As per the data which is obtained from the official advertisement of JSSC Recruitment 2018 it is said that the recruitment is being conducted to hire people for about 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in various disciplines. Firstly, individuals showing interest towards JSSC Recruitment 2018 shall make a note of all the essential dates like the starting and the ending dates to submit the JSSC Applications 2018.
Accoridng to the official announcement of JSSC Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the online job portal of झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग is 21st February 2018 and the closing date to submit the online JSSC LDC Applications is 5th March 2018. Candidates can also find the direct links to download the official notification of JSSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, individuals applying for this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) can have a look at the official announcement made by the JSSC officials on their website at www.jssc.in. In the meanwhile, you can get more info on JSSC Recruitment 2018 like the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered by झारखंड कर्मचारी चयन आयोग through this govt job alerts page.
Primarily, candidates need to focus on the main aspects of the educational qualifications which are to be satisfied while applying for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates willing to apply for 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy through JSSC Recruitment 2018 must have to pass Intermediate from any of the recognized University/ College in India. So job seekers in search of Govt Jobs can start applying for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Next, if you shift your focus on the others aspects like the age particulars which are to be fulfilled while applying for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years, and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 37 Years as on the date of submitting the JSSC Applications 2018.
Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jharkhand SSC)|
|No of Vacancies||265 Posts|
|Starting Date||5th March 2018|
|Closing Date||4th April 2018|
|Selection Process||Written test, Type Test|
Now all the details presented here in the above tabular column gives a clear picture of JSSC Recruitment 2018. So make sure that you follow all the particulars stated here on this All India Jobs page not to encounter any further problems. Now coming to the mode of applying for JSSC Recruitment 2018 which is made through the Online medium. So follow the below given application process to avoid the discomfort of getting rejected. Candidates need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards JSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies which varies as per the category as listed below. Furthermore, you can also download the Admit Cards for JSSC Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here.
The hiring process as declared by the officials consists of only one round which is the Written Test. So candidates need to prepare well with the help of Syllabus prescribed for JSSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also have a look at all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. You can even visit the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a daily basis.
Vacancy info on JSSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Lower Division Clerk
- No of vacancies – 265
Eligibility Criteria For JSSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications for JSSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy through JSSC Recruitment 2018 must have to pass Intermediate from any of the recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxation for JSSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
Selection Process for JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
PayScale offered by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 2018
- Aspirants selected for 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy through JSSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced which amounts to Rs.5200-20200 GP Rs1900/-.
Application Fee for JSSC LDC Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay the application fee towards JSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 265 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies which varies as per the category as listed below.
- For OBC: Rs800
- For SC/ ST: Rs200
Important Dates For Applying JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online05 Mar 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online04 Apr 2018
- Starting date for submission of Application Fee05 Mar 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee09 Apr 2018
- Last Date For Submit Final Form13 Apr 2018
- Exam Date (Tentative)May 2018
Application Process for JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of (JSSC) Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.in.
- Check for JSSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the JSSC official advertisement carefully.
- Access the offline application portal for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Fill the JSSC LDC Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the details as mentioned.
- Check all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant JSSC Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of JSSC LDC Application form for future reference.
To Download JSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Application Form For JSSC LDC: Click Here
|Essential Links – JSSC|
|JSSC Syllabus 2018|
|JSSC Previous Papers 2018|
|JSSC Admit Cards 2018|
|JSSC Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- PPSC Functional Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 17 Group B Vacancies @ppsc.gov.in
- HSSC TGT Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1137 Work Supervisor, Electrician, and Other Vacancies
- SER Recruitment 2020 | 617 ALP, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk & Other Posts | Apply Online @ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Assam Civil Defence Demonstrator Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 34 ADC, Demonstrator/ Wireless Operator/ Pbx Operator Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.