NBCC JE Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NBCC JE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NBCC Employment News 2018 – NBCC Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.2 NBCC JE Executive Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NBCC 145 Manager Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 National Building Construction Corporation Vacancy 2018 Age Limits
- 1.5 NBCC Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Procedure
- 1.6 NBCC India Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 NBCC JE, Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- 1.8 NBCC JE Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.9 How To Apply For NBCC 145 Management Trainee Jobs 2018
NBCC 145 JE, Manager, Executive & Stenographer Jobs – Apply Online: Excellent News for the job seekers!!! National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited has announced an exciting Employment News of recruiting the candidates for 145 various vacant posts. NBCC Recruitment 2018 has a huge number of job openings for General Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Senior Executive, Senior Project Executive, Management Trainee, Junior Engineer, Executive, Office Assistant (Gr.III) Posts. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for NBCC Job Vacancy 2018 need to refer the complete information about NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification. People who have completed their Graduation, or Diploma and looking to get placed in a Govt Sector, for those candidates NBCC JE Recruitment 2018 is the best chance to explore their talent. Here we are providing the details about NBCC Free Job Alert such as Selection Process, Important Dates, How To Apply, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits and Others. Refer and apply for it.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Vacancy 2018 was the latest employment notification in the recent days. Most of the aspirants who want to settle their career in a Govt sector are looking for the right platform to showcase their skills and talent and get hired. Those candidates can apply for NBCC Management Trainee Job Openings 2018. People willing to work with NBCC Board can apply for NBCC Jobs 2018 through Online mode. NBCC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Forms are available on the official website from 07th February 2018 to 24th February 2018. Applicants received after the closing date will get rejected by the recruitment panel. One thing that every job seekers need to know before applying for any competitive jobs. If you are satisfying all the requirements specified by the organization, then you are eligible to apply for it. Else some other Sarkari Naukri, 10th, 12th Pass Govt Jobs from our blog and start applying for it.
NBCC Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancy will recruit the candidates who satisfy the desired qualifications. As per the latest announcement, people with Graduation Degree or Post Graduation or a Diploma in relevant subjects from a recognized university are eligible to apply for it. Along with that job applicants for NBCC Diploma Jobs 2018 should possess the age limits in between 18 to 35 years. Only the eligible candidates can submit their NBCC Application Forms with the payment of application fee. It must now known that NBCC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee will varies according to the category. Aspirants can find the complete information about NBCC Registration fee details from below sections.
NBCC Employment News 2018 – NBCC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Executive, Management Trainee, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant (Gr.III) Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||145 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||07th February 2018|
|Last Date||24th February 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Candidates can find the complete information about NBCC Recruitment 2018 from the above-mentioned table. People with desired educational qualifications will be interested to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018. Job Applicants who have successfully completed their online registration process for NBCC Job Openings 2018 will get selected on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the NBCC Department. NBCC Recruitment Process includes Written Test and Interview. Here we are providing the NBCC Syllabus and Test Patterns for the applicants who are preparing for it. Also, aspirants can download the Previous Year Papers for better practice. Have a good preparation for NBCC Job Vacancy 2018 and get placed in it.
NBCC JE Executive Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
In the recent times, National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited Notifications 2018 has announced to hire various candidates. People who are in search of Graduate Jobs in Delhi can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018. Here we are providing the complete information about NBCC JE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details.
Total No.of Posts: 145 Posts
- General Manager: 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager: 07 Posts
- Deputy General Manager: 16 Posts
- Project Manager: 16 Posts
- Manager: 06 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager: 19 Posts
- Deputy Manager: 06 Posts
- Senior Project Executive: 26 Posts
- Senior Executive: 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 11 Posts
- Management Trainee: 04 Posts
- Executive: 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 26 Posts
- Senior Stenographer: 01 Posts
- Office Assistant (Gr.III): 03 Posts
NBCC 145 Manager Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
Candidates applying for NBCC Recruitment 2018 Notification must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation or a Diploma in relevant subjects from a Govt recognized university or institution are eligible.
National Building Construction Corporation Vacancy 2018 Age Limits
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per the Govt Rules and regulation.
NBCC Recruitment 2018 Notification Selection Procedure
Are you a graduate holder and looking for NBCC Jobs?? Then here it is. People who will submit their application process will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds conducted by the NBCC Department.
- Written Test.
NBCC India Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement: 07th February 2018.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07th February 2018.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 24th February 2018.
NBCC JE, Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
Aspirants applying for NBCC Recruitment 2018 Notification need to pay the registration fee specified by the NBCC Department. Category Wise NBCC Application Fee details are provided here.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
NBCC JE Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
Candidates selected for NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 will receive a handsome pay scale of Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- Per Month along with some extra allowance based on your work performance.
How To Apply For NBCC 145 Management Trainee Jobs 2018
- Go to NBCC Official Website i.e., www.nbccindia.com.
- Search for NBCC Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Download the National Building Construction Corporation Vacancy 2018 Notification.
- Read the NBCC JE Executive Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- Only eligible candidates can download the application form.
- Fill the Online Application form.
- Finally, submit the NBCC Application Form.
- Remit the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of application form for future reference.
Download Here >>> NBCC JE Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification