OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification | 218 Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts | Apply Online @ossc.gov.in
OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest Police Jobs in Odisha – Today’s Employment News Notification
- 1.2 OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Odisha SSC Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 OSSC Job Openings 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.6 OSSC SI Assistant Jailor Vacancy 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.7 Job Careers at OSSC 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.8 Latest OSSC Job Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.9 How to Apply Online for OSSC Recruitment 2018
Have a glance overview of the Today’s Employment News of OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification updated on this page. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has dispatched the recruitment notification to engage the candidates for Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts. As of now, Odisha SSC has decided to fill up the 218 vacant posts under OSSC ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୮. The Latest Govt Jobs seekers interested in OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 can go through the complete details provided on this page. Coming to the particulars for OSSC Job Openings 2018 candidates are advised read out the required criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates etc. Eligible candidates can apply for Latest OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2018 through online. Graduate candidates who have requirements given in the notification advt can apply online for OSSC Job Vacancy 2018. The Online Application Commencement dates for New Odisha Govt Jobs Notification will starts on 30th January 2018 to 28th February 2018.
We have shared the OSSC Free Job Alert on this page for the candidates easy reference. Before going to apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 candidates should know the post wise OSSC Careers 2018 Vacancy details. Select the post you want to apply and read out the requirements for it from the below sections. Interested candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this OSSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also get the study material of syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers for upcoming and latest government exams from our blog All India Jobs official website.
ଓଡିଶା ଷ୍ଟାଫଫ ସେଲେକ୍ସନ କମିଶନ ହସ ଅନ୍ନଉଁସଦ ଥେ ନେବ ଜବ ନୋଟିଫିକେସନ ଫୋର ଥେ କ୍ୟାଣ୍ଡିଡାଟିଏସ ଭୋ ଆରେ ଇଂ ସେଅର୍ଚ୍ଚ ଅ ସରକାରୀ ନୌକରୀ ଇଂ ଥେ ଓଡିଶା ଷ୍ଟେଟ. OSSC ଇସଃ ପ୍ଳାଣ୍ଣିଙ୍ଗ ତୋ ହଇରେ ଥେ କ୍ୟାଣ୍ଡିଡାଟିଏସ ଫୋର ଫିଲଳିଙ୍ଗ ଉପ ଥେ ୨୧୮ ସୁବ ଇନ୍ସ୍ପେକଟର ଅ ପୋଲିସ, ଏସସିସ୍ଟଣ୍ତ ଯଇଲ୍ର, ଷ୍ଟେସନ ଅଫିସର ପୋଷ୍ଟସ.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
Latest Police Jobs in Odisha – Today’s Employment News Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||218|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Start Date||30th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
OSSC CPSE Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
New Jobs in Odisha 2018-19: Interested candidates who would like to grab the employment in Odisha State can refer the Latest OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification which has issued at www.ossc.gov.in. Individuals for OSSC CPSE Vacancy 2018 can check out the details provided below and apply soon.
- Sub Inspector of Police – 184 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Jailor – 04 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 10 Posts
Odisha SSC Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2018 – Educational Qualifications
To enroll for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 candidates need to possess the minimum qualifications as given below. To know post wise qualifications candidates are advised to have a look at the official notification.
- Passed Degree and ME school examination in Odia language subjects or equivalent.
OSSC Job Openings 2018 – Age Limit
Candidates who are going to apply online for Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts should attain age limit as follows as on 01/01/2017.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
Selected candidates under OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification will receive monthly pay scale of Rs.9, 300 – 34, 800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- based on the post you got finalized.
OSSC SI Assistant Jailor Vacancy 2018 – Selection Process
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (ଓଡିଶା ଷ୍ଟାଫଫ ସେଲେକ୍ସନ କମିଶନ) will conduct the selection rounds as given below to filter the applied candidates for OSSC Careers 2018. The recruitment process will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the below rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
Job Careers at OSSC 2018 – Application Fee
Individuals should be paid the application fee as given below through Online mode.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs 100/-
- ST/SC candidates – No Fee
Latest OSSC Job Notification 2018 – Important Dates
- OSSC Notification Published Date – 27th December 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 30th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28th February 2018
How to Apply Online for OSSC Recruitment 2018
After reading the information furnished above the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can now apply online for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 by referring the steps given below.
- Visit official website of OSSC – www.ossc.gov.in
- Go to Careers tab and find the relevant link of OSSC Job Notification 2018
- Download and read out the article to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Then, if eligible, Click on the Apply Online link of New OSSC Jobs.
- Fill up the application with all necessary details as per the instructions.
- Make the payment, as given in the notification advt.
- Cross check the details before submitting the application form.
- Finally, Click on the submit button to complete the online application process.
- Take a print out the application form for future reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.