PPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 306 Medical Officer Vacancy @ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of PPSC MO Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on PPSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for PPSC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxation for PPSC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for PPSC MO Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Punjab Public Service Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for PPSC MO Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for PPSC MO Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Anyone in search of PPSC Jobs? Then there is fantastic news for all the people residing in Punjab. Officials from पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग have come up with the best Employment News to hire candidates for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can have a look at all the particulars stated here on this Punjab Govt Jobs article. As per the data which is obtained from the official advertisement of PPSC Recruitment 2018 it is said that the recruitment is being conducted to hire people for about 306 Medical Officer Vacancy in various disciplines. Firstly, individuals showing interest towards PPSC Recruitment 2018 shall make a note of all the essential dates like the starting and the ending dates to submit the PPSC Applications 2018.
Accoridng to the official announcement of PPSC Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the online job portal of पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग is 21st February 2018 and the closing date to submit the online PPSC MO Applications is 13th March 2018. Candidates can also find the direct links to download the official notification of PPSC Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. Furthermore, individuals applying for this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) can have a look at the official announcement made by the officials on their website at www.ppsc.gov.in. In the meanwhile, you can get more info on PPSC Recruitment 2018 like the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered by पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग through this govt job alerts page.
Primarily, candidates need to focus on the main aspects of the educational qualifications which are to be satisfied while applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates willing to apply for 306 Medical Officer Vacancy through PPSC Recruitment 2018 must have to pass M.B.B.S from any of the recognized University/ College in India. So job seekers in search of Medical Jobs can start applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Next, if you shift your focus on the others aspects like the age particulars which are to be fulfilled while applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years, and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 37 Years as on the date of submitting the PPSC Applications 2018.
Details of PPSC MO Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||306|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||13th March 2018|
|Start Date||21st February 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Now all the details presented here in the above tabular column gives a clear picture of PPSC Recruitment 2018. So make sure that you follow all the particulars stated here on this All India Jobs page not to encounter any further problems. Now coming to the mode of applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018 which is made through the Online medium. So follow the below given application process to avoid the discomfort of getting rejected. Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 306 Medical Officer Vacancies which varies as per the category as listed below. Furthermore, you can also download the Admit Cards for PPSC Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here.
The hiring process as declared by the officials consists of only one round which is the Written Test. So candidates need to prepare well with the help of Syllabus prescribed for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also have a look at all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. You can even visit the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a daily basis. Finally, aspirants selected for 306 Medical Officer Vacancy through PPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced which amounts to Rs.15600-39100/- plus G.P. of 5400/-.
Vacancy info on PPSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Medical Officer
- No of vacancies – 306
Educational Qualifications for PPSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for 306 Medical Officer Vacancy through PPSC Recruitment 2018 must have to pass M.B.B.S from any of the recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxation for PPSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for PPSC MO Vacancy 2018
- Written Exam
PayScale offered by Punjab Public Service Commission 2018
- Aspirants selected for 306 Medical Officer Vacancy through PPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced which amounts to Rs.15600-39100/- plus G.P. of 5400/-.
Application Fee for PPSC MO Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 306 Medical Officer Vacancies which varies as per the category as listed below.
- For SC/ST/ OBC Candidates of Punjab State – Rs.1125/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only – Rs.500/-.
- For Others – Rs.3000/-.
- For PWD Candidates – Rs.1750/-.
Application Process for PPSC MO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Punjab Public Service Commission at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Check for PPSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the offline application portal for Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Fill the PPSC MO Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of PPSC MO Application form for future reference.
To Download PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – PPSC|
|PPSC Syllabus 2018|
|PPSC Previous Papers 2018|
|PPSC Admit Cards 2018|
|PPSC Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.