SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification | SBI PO 2018 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Notification Details
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI PO 2018 Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 SBI PO Employment News 2018
- 1.3 SBI PO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.4 SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 1.5 SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19 Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 SBI PO 2018 Notification Age Limits, Age Relaxation
- 1.7 SBI PO Job Openings 2018 Application Fee
- 1.8 SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
- 1.9 SBI PO Exam Dates 2018
- 1.10 SBI PO Job Vacancies 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.11 How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2018
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification: SBI PO is one of most prestigious and reputed job in the Banking sector and is a dream job for many govt job seekers in India. SBI PO 2018 Exam is conducted by the State Bank of India to select most eligible and talented candidates for Probationary Officer posts. Every year a huge number of applicants apply for SBI PO 2018 Exam. Since the brand value of SBI is considered to be high and has a lucrative pay scale, SBI PO will be a premium job opportunity for millions of candidates who are in search of Employment News in the Banking sector. As per the latest SBI updates, SBI PO Application Forms 2018 will commence soon on the official website @www.sbi.co.in. Aspirants who wish to apply for SBI PO Exam 2018 need to regularly visit our blog for latest updates regarding SBI PO Notification 2018. Here, candidates can check the SBI PO 2018 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, SBI PO Application Form 2018 details from this article.
Latest Bank Jobs in India: Applicants who wish to enroll for SBI PO Exam 2018 need to refer the complete details regarding the required qualifications. Hence, State Bank of India will shortlist the applications of the candidates who satisfy the specified skills. SBI PO 2018 Examination is immensely famous exam across the country. Hence the competition for SBI Free Job Alert will considerably high. Hence, aspirants who are preparing for banking sector competitive exams must fill the SBI PO Application Form on the official website @www.sbi.co.in within the due date. Candidates are suggested to visit the page regularly for more SBI PO updates along with upcoming SBI Notification, SBI PO Exam Dates.
SBI PO 2018 Recruitment – Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer Posts|
|Start Date||February 2018|
|Last Date||March 2018|
SBI PO Employment News 2018
Good news for Graduate Jobs seeker. Upcoming SBI PO Notification 2018 will be commenced soon on the official web portal @www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India is hiring the applicants for Probationary Officer Vacancies. Start applying for SBI PO Notifications 2018 once the official announcement was made. Once the SBI PO Notification 2018 has released we will update the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 Application Forms from here. Only the applicants who perform well in SBI PO Examination 2018 are selected for SBI PO Jobs. Hence, aspirants need to download the SBI PO Syllabus 2018 along with SBI PO Previous Year Papers for better practice. Crack the examination and get placed in State Bank of India.
SBI PO Vacancy 2018 Details
SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies: Looking for Latest Bank Jobs in India?? Then, here is a great employment opportunity for the job seekers. SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Notification will be announced soon once the official advertisement will release by the SBI Authority. Skilled and talented youngsters can apply for SBI PO 2018 Vacancy. Check the below sections for more details about SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Vacancy.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
- Total No.of Expected Vacancies: 5000 Posts.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants willing to enroll for SBI PO 2018 Exam need to satisfy the required educational qualifications, age limits, etc. To apply for SBI PO Recruitment Notification, aspirants need to find the details regarding eligibility criteria which are prescribed in the below sections.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018-19 Educational Qualifications
Applicants for SBI PO Recruitment should possess Graduation degree from recognized institution or university. No minimum percentage has given. Only the graduate holders are eligible to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 for PO Vacancy.
Citizen of India, Bhutan, Nepal, Tibetan refugee and migrated from Zaire, Pakistan, Burma, Zambia, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya the United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, and Vietnam people with permanently settling in India are only eligible to participate in the exam.
SBI PO 2018 Notification Age Limits, Age Relaxation
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per following criteria.
|2||OBC (non-creamy layer)p||3 years|
|3||Person with disabilities||10 years|
|4||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
SBI PO Job Openings 2018 Application Fee
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 applicants need to pay the application through Debit / Credit Card / Net banking. State Bank of India charges the application fee on the basis of applicants category. Category wise SBI PO Recruitment application fee charges are provided here.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
People looking for Banking sector Jobs can apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2018. Applicants will get shortlisted by SBI PO Recruitment process conducted by the State Bank of India Officials. SBI PO Selection Procedure 2018 includes following stages.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
SBI PO Exam Dates 2018
|Starting Date of SBI PO Online Application From||February 2018|
|Last Date to Fill SBI PO 2018 Application Form||March 2018|
|Final Date for the Payment of Application Fee||March 2018|
|Availability of SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for Prelims Exam||April 2018|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||April – May 2018|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Preliminary Result Declare Date||May 2018|
|SBI PO Admit Card for Online Main Exam||May 2018|
|State Bank of India PO Main 2018 Examination||June 2018|
|Announcement of SBI PO Main Results||June 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Hall Ticket for Personal Interview||June 2018|
|Group Exercises and Interview Date||July 2018|
|SBI PO Final Result Declaration Date||October 2018|
SBI PO Job Vacancies 2018 Pay Scale
Aspirants selected for the final interview of SBI PO Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent salary of Rs. 27,620/- (with four increments) and there is a chance of receiving annual incentives worth of 7 -12 Lakhs.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2018
- Visit the SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in.
- On the Home Page find the link “Join”.
- To open the On-Line Application Form, click on “Apply Online For SBI PO”.
- If you are a new user then click on “NEW REGISTRATION” to register for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- Temporary registration number along with password will be sent to your Email or as a Mobile SMS for registering yourself on the SBI site.
- Then, login with your temporary registration id and password.
- Read all the required norms and policies.
- Fill SBI PO Application Form 2018 with mandatory details.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the Requisite fees.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to complete SBI PO Recruitment 2018 online registration process.
Download Here >> SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.