Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply Offline for 15 Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Posts @supremecourtofindia.nic.in
SCI Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SCI Court Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SCI Court Assistant Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Supreme Court of India (SCI) Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 SCI Court Assistant Job Openings 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Jobs 2018 Age Limit
- 1.5 Supreme Court of India CA Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 SCI Job Careers 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 Latest Supreme Court of India Employment News Pay Scale
- 1.8 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.9 Steps to Fill SCI Court Assistant Online Application Form
Hurry Up!!! Supreme Court of India has published the Latest Govt Jobs Notification at its official website. SCI is inviting applications for filling up the 15 Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Posts. Applicants who fulfill the requirements given by the SCI are eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. As per the Employment News, appointment to about 15 temporary ex-cadre posts in the Registry of the Supreme Court of India. Method of Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job Openings is Direct. Applicants who are looking for Central Govt Jobs in India Superment Court of India Jobs is the right choice for them. Coming to the desirable criteria, Candidates are advised to go through the below sections of this page.
Here on this page, we have updated the Supreme Court of India Free Job Alert details for the candidate’s easy reference purpose. All the information shared on this page is officially announced by the SCI in Latest Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Notification. Every unemployed graduate candidates who are in search of Sarkari Naukri alerts at various portals can check our blog www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. Excellent opportunity for candidates seeking for Graduate Jobs in India. On this page, we have listed newly announced notification details by SCI. SCI Court Assistant Offline Application Process steps had given below.
Apply Offline for Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Jobs 2018. Suitable candidates for SCI Recruitment 2018 can download the prescribed form of application form from the direct link attached below. Before going to submit your application candidates can have a glance overview of the detailed information given in this article. Lots candidates looking for Law Jobs they can check and apply soon for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Refer All India Jobs to get the best exam material to prepare well for the SCI Court Assistant Written Examination.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK News
SCI Court Assistant Notification 2018 – Overview
|Court Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Advt No||F.6/2017/Tech. Post/SCA (I)|
|Total Posts||15 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th February 2018|
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Vacancy 2018 Details
Interested candidates can apply for New Jobs at Supreme Court of India 2018. Recently Supreme Court of India (SCI) has made an announcement to recruit the candidates for Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) Posts. Prescribed format of applications are invited from eligible skilled and talented candidates by on or before 20th February 2018.
- Name of the Post – Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer)
- No of Vacancies – 15 Posts
Capable candidates who are willing to register for SCI Recruitment 2018 can find out the brief information on this page. We suggested the candidates read this entire article to get an idea.
SCI Court Assistant Job Openings 2018 Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized and authorized University or equivalent and 3 yrs experience in the field of computerization.
Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerization.
B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or equivalent and 4 years experience in the field of computerization.
Degree in Law from a recognized University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Jobs 2018 Age Limit
Candidates have to possess age criteria as follows to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years.
Supreme Court of India CA Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Applied candidates for SCI Court Assistant Posts will undergo following selection rounds. Supreme Court of India (SCI) is going to filter skilled candidates based on their performance in the rounds.
- Written (Objective Type) Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test
Interested candidates are advised to check the SCI Court Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern updated on our blog in order to begin the exam preparation.
SCI Job Careers 2018 Application Fee
Aspirants should pay the application fee to register their names for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Go and check the Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Official Notification to know the category wise application fee details.
Latest Supreme Court of India Employment News Pay Scale
Every year Supreme Court of India (SCI) recruiting huge no of candidates and paying respectable pay for their employees. And now SCI is offering Level-7 of pay matrix (Rs.44900/-) for selected candidates for Court Assistant Posts.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Supreme Court of India Notification Published Date – 18th January 2018
- Opening Date to Submit the Application Form – Available Now
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 20th February 2018
Steps to Fill SCI Court Assistant Online Application Form
- Login to Supreme Court of India Official Website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Then, Search for Latest Recruitment for Court Assistant Posts Notification link in the careers page.
- Now, Download Supreme Court of India Court Assistant Recruitment 2018 along with Application Form.
- Ensure your criteria and fill the application form
- After that, Attach all the necessary documents and photo.
- Finally, submit the application to the below-mentioned address through post and it should reach to the address by 20.02.2018.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Supreme Court of India,
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
- SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 | 81 Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.