UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Notification | Apply 33 UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Vacancies
UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Apply @upsc.gov.in
- 1.2 UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UPSC DMO Jobs 2018 Notification Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Job Openings 2018 Age Limits
- 1.5 UPSC 33 Divisional Medical Officer Careers Jobs Application Fee
- 1.6 UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Selection Process
- 1.7 UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.8 How To Apply for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Great News for the applicants who are in search of Latest UPSC Job Vacancy 2018. Recently, Union Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification to hire the applicants for 33 vacant posts. UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy includes Translator, Divisional Medical Officer Posts. UPSC Employment News is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Central Govt Jobs. UPSC Divisional MO Job Openings 2018 invites the young and talented applicants to fill DMO and Translator Vacancies. If you are eligible to participate in UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018, then apply for UPSC Vacancies 2018 by on or before 01st March 2018. All the participants can find the complete information about UPSC Free Job Alert which includes Selection Process, Important Dates, How to Apply for UPSC DMO Application Form, Pay Scale, Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, etc. Find more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 Job Notification from here.
UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online. UPSC has announced a great employment notification for job hunters who have completed their graduation or relevant experience. We suggest the aspirants employ this opportunity and get placed in the Central Government department. UPSC Career Jobs is one of the dreams for every aspirant who want to settle their career Govt sector. Interested aspirants need to apply for UPSC Jobs through Online Mode. Aspirants applying for UPSC Sarkari Nauri can download their application forms from the UPSC Official Website @www.upsc.gov.in. Before applying for UPSC Divisional MO Vacancies 2018 aspirants need to refer the desired educational qualifications required to apply for UPSC Jobs 2018. People who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation with age limitations of 21 to 35 years are only eligible to apply for UPSC Jobs Notification 2018 for 33 Translator, Divisional Medical Officer Posts. For more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018, read the complete article.
UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Apply @upsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Divisional Medical Officer & Translator (Sinhalese)|
|No.of Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||09th February 2018|
|Last Date||01st March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
All the information about UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 can get the complete information from the tabular format given here. Aspirants who have successfully registered for UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Jobs by making the payment of application fee can start their preparation now. Since UPSC Department will conduct the recruitment process to shortlist the applicants for UPSC Vacancies 2018. Here we are providing the UPSC Syllabus along with Previous Year Papers for better practice. We suggest the applicants find the complete information about UPSC Job Vacancy 2018 on this page.
UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
UPSC conducts various examinations to recruit the talented and eligible candidates for various vacant posts. People applying for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification should refer the UPSC Vacancy Details. Hence, job hunters who are graduates and experienced can refer the UPSC MO Vacancy details and apply for it.
Total No.of Vacancies: 33 Posts.
Translator – 01 Posts.
Divisional Medical Officer – 32 Posts.
UPSC DMO Jobs 2018 Notification Educational Qualifications
Job applicants who are interested to work with UPSC Department should refer the desired educational qualifications. People who satisfy these are applicable to apply for UPSC Jobs 2018.
- Translator Posts: Must possess Bachelors Degree in Foreign Languages Concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory subject from reputed Institution.
- Divisional Medical Officer Posts: Graduate Degree in the respective Subject i.e. MD (General/ General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality and 1 Year Experience in the respective field.
UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Job Openings 2018 Age Limits
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the UPSC organization norms.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years.
UPSC 33 Divisional Medical Officer Careers Jobs Application Fee
Job Hunters applying for UPSC Divisional MO Vacancy 2018 need to pay the application fee as per the UPSC Norms. Following are the UPSC Recruitment 2018 Jobs Application Fee details.
- General/ OBC Candidate: Rs. 25/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification will get shortlisted based on their performance in the following selection rounds conducted by the UPSC Department.
- Written Test.
UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale
Selected candidates for UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Notification receive an excellent salary as per the govt norms. Following are the UPSC Job Vacancy 2018 Salary details.
- Translator (Sinhalese): As per the 7th CPC Level 10 Salary is provided.
- Divisional Medical Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,10/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-.
How To Apply for UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- Visit UPSC Official Website @www.upsc.gov.in.
- Find UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- Download and refer the UPSC 33 Divisional MO Notification.
- If you are eligible click on Apply Online.
- Download the UPSC DMO Online Application Form.
- Fill the UPSC Application Form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Cross check the details and submit the application.
- Take a printout of UPSC MO Application for future reference.
Download Here >>> UPSC Divisional MO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.