BHEL Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of BHEL Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on BHEL Careers 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for BHEL Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BHEL Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for BHEL Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for BHEL Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for BHEL Recruitment 2018
The official notification for BHEL Recruitment 2018 is out and is grabbing the attention of all citizens of India who are waiting for latest govt jobs notifications. Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) for all job seekers looking out for govt job alerts. Candidates interested in applying for BHEL Recruitment 2018 can read all the details presented in the below sections. Aspirants must be aware of the significant dates to apply for 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy else you might land in trouble. Now according to the official notification contenders can start applying for this Central Govt Jobs from 24th March 2018 up to to the final date which commences on 16th April 2018. For more info on this Employment News proceed to check the below article.
People who want to get employed in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal can refer to the official notification released by the officials on their website at www.bhelbpl.co.in. Also, you can have a look at this Free Job Alerts page for all the details regarding BHEL Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and Pay Scale offered for BHEL Recruitment 2018. The recruitment is conducted for various disciplines such as SMO & GDMO Vacancy. So, Candidates willing to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018 must have completed MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Speciality Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice. For more 10th, 12th Pass Jobs refer to this page.
Next criteria to be fulfilled at the time of submitting the application form is Age Limit & Age Relaxation which are mandatory for all the categories. According to the official notification of BHEL Recruitment 2018 candidates must have a Minimum Age of 27 Years and a Maximum Age of 37 Years as on the date of submitting the On-line Application. Now if you feel that you are not suitable for the above-stated eligibility criteria you can always apply for other State Govt Jobs along with Graduate Jobs which are available plenty in number on our official site here.If you have the correct qualifications and age criteria, then you can proceed to check other info related to this govt job alerts.
Overview of BHEL Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post Name||SMO & GDMO Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||16th April 2018|
|Start Date||24th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Have a look at above table which depicts all the information about BHEL Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are showing their interest towards 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy can check this All India Jobs page and utilize the opportunity by applying before the closing date. Now those aspirants who are about to apply should also get familiar with the application process. As the mode of applying for BHEL Recruitment 2018 is Online. Follow the below given steps carefully to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the officials. Based on the information from the official advertisement candidates willing to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018 will have to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy as specified in the official advertisement.
So those candidates who will apply by submitting the filled application form in the prescribed manner by paying the application fee should have to the Selection process which is going to be conducted by the officials of the organization. Info from the sources in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited tells us that the hiring process consists of two stages, Written Examination, and Personal Interview. So finally candidates are selected for BHEL Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in both the above recruitment rounds. So you need to prepare well with the help of Current Affairs and Syllabus available on our website. You can also have a look at all the Previous Papers of BHEL Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here. Finally, aspirants selected for 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy through BHEL Recruitment 2018 will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as mentioned in the official announcement.
Vacancy info on BHEL Careers 2018
- Name of the post – SMO & GDMO Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 29
Post-wise vacancy info
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO) – 12
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 17
Educational Qualifications for BHEL Jobs 2018
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO) – MBBS degree with a Post Graduate Degree in the Speciality Concerned with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – MBBS degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience/practice.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BHEL Openings 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age
• For Senior Medical Officer (SMO) – 37 Years
• For General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for BHEL Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited 2018
- Aspirants selected for 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy through BHEL Recruitment 2018 will get a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as mentioned in the official announcement.
Application Fee for BHEL Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BHEL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 29 SMO & GDMO Vacancy varying as per the category as seen below.
- For General/ OBC Category – Rs.300/-.
- For Others – NIL
Application Process for BHEL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited at www.careers.bhelbpl.co.in.
- Check for BHEL Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
- Fill the BHEL Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of BHEL Application form for future reference.
To Download BHEL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – BHEL|
|BHEL Syllabus 2018|
|BHEL Previous Papers 2018|
|BHEL Admit Cards 2018|
|BHEL Results in 2018|