BIS Recruitment 2018 | Apply On-line for 109 Scientist – B Vacancy @bis.gov.in
BIS Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BIS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of BIS Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on BIS Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for BIS Careers 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BIS Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for BIS Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Bureau of Indian Standards 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for BIS Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for BIS Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Anyone in search of latest govt jobs? Then you are at the right place wherein you can get all the relative information about the most recent Employment News from Bureau of Indian Standards. Officials have recently come up with an amazing news which is grabbing the attention of all the people looking out for Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी). The Selection committee of Bureau of Indian Standards have recently issued the BIS Recruitment 2018 and want to hire people for about 109 Scientist-B Vacancies in various disciplines. Now one who is willing to get employment through BIS Recruitment 2018 must be aware of all the important dates like starting and closing dates to apply for 109 Scientist-B Vacancies.
Overview of BIS Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|No of Vacancies||109|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||2nd April 2018|
|Start Date||16th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Now if have a look at the above tabular column which gives us the complete info on BIS Recruitment 2018. Candidates must make a note that the mode of applying for 109 Scientist-B Vacancies must follow the below stated application process as to not commit any mistakes. Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BIS Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 109 Scientist-B Vacancy as per the rules of the organization which is Rs.750/-. As per the details presented on the official notification of BIS Recruitment 2018 candidates must go through a series of Recruitment Rounds like Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
Based on their performance in all the above hiring process candidates are finally shortlisted for BIS Recruitment 2018 So interested and eligible contenders can prepare with the help of Current Affairs, Syllabus specified for the written test and finally all the Previous Papers available plenty in number on our website here. Furthermore you can also download the Admit Cards for BIS Recruitment 2018 through the links provided here. Finally, aspirants selected for 109 Scientist-B Vacancy through BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.79,929/-.
Vacancy info on BIS Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Scientist-B
- No of vacancies – 109
Post-wise vacancy info
- Mechanical Engineering – 31
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10
- Civil Engineering – 8
- Electrical Engineering – 10
- Electronics Engineering – 17
- Chemical Engineering – 12
- Food Technology – 5
- Microbiology – 13
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science – 3
Educational Qualifications for BIS Careers 2018
- Microbiology – Master’s Degree or equivalent from any of recognized University/ College in India.
- Others – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline from any of recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BIS Openings 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for BIS Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Bureau of Indian Standards 2018
- Aspirants selected for 109 Scientist-B Vacancy through BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.79,929/-.
Application Fee for BIS Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BIS Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 109 Scientist-B Vacancy as per the rules of the organization which is Rs.750/-.
Application Process for BIS Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Bureau of Indian Standards at www.bis.gov.in.
- Check for BIS Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the off-line application portal of Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Fill the BIS Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, apply to the below postal address.
- Take a xerox copy of BIS Application form for future reference.
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhawan, 9 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
To Download BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply 87 Agriculture Officer / Agriculture Research Officer Posts
- Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 | 25 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online @punjabsssb.gov.in
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts @ap.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2020 | Apply 286 Assistant Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.