BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 | Apply On-line 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy @bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of BSPHCL Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on BSPHCL Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for BSPHCL Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BSPHCL Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for BSPHCL Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for BSPHCL Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Is anyone in search of Engineering Jobs? Then you are at the right place wherein you can get all the relevant information regarding the latest announcement from बिहार स्टेट पावर (होल्डिंग) कंपनी लिमिटेड. Officials have recently come up with the latest Employment News to hire candidates from Bihar State for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. Contenders can get all the particulars about this Bihar Govt Jobs through the below article. So make sure you go through the below Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article entirely to not miss out any info about 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy. Now one must be sure of all the essential details like Starting and the ending dates to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. Job Seekers who want to get placed through this govt job alerts can immediately start enforcing for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018.
As per the data obtained from the official advertisement of BSPHCL Recruitment 2018, candidates can access the on-line job portal of बिहार स्टेट पावर (होल्डिंग) कंपनी लिमिटेड from 16th March 2018, which continues until the final period which commences on 31st March 2018. Now job aspirants can also have a look at the original announcement of BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 released by the officials on their website at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. One can also find the direct links to download the notification for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page. In the meanwhile, you can get to know more about Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process & Fee, and Pay Scale offered for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy. So job seekers can go through this Free Job Alerts page thoroughly to not miss out any specifications.
Coming to the main aspects of Eligibility Criteria which must be fulfilled at the time of applying for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 is Educational Qualifications. As the ongoing recruitment is being conducted to hire candidates for Assistant Electrical Engineer, and Assistant Engineer (Civil) positions. So contenders must have Full time four years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics and Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE. If you are not suitable for the above-stated qualifications, you can always apply for other Graduate Jobs along with many other Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) Notifications are available in plenty on our official site. Next, if you have a glance at the different aspects of Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit & Age Relaxation which are to be satisfied at the time of submitting applications for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. As per the official’s statements, candidates must have a Minimum Age of 21 Years, and the Maximum Age should not exceed 40 Years as on the date of submitting your applications.
Details of BSPHCL Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd|
|Post Name||Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||240|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||31st March 2018|
|Start Date||16th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details presented here in the above tabular column will give us a brief description of the ongoing recruitment in बिहार स्टेट पावर (होल्डिंग) कंपनी लिमिटेड through BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. So interested job aspirants can have a look at all the particulars stated on this All India Jobs page. Officials concerned to BSPHCL have made it clear that applications received through On-line mode are only accepted, and no other medium is entertained. Willing candidates can follow the below given Application Process not to encounter any problems shortly. Candidates ready to apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 will have to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy in the respective fields as seen in the below sections of this govt job alerts page.
Now coming to the Hiring Process which consists of two stages, Written Examination (GATE-2018) As the final selection is based on the scores obtained in the GATE-2018 Exam candidates must prepare well with the help of Current Affairs which is updated on a daily basis. Also you can refer to the Syllabus prescribed for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can access all the Previous Papers available on our website. Finally, aspirants selected for 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy through BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.36800-58600/-.
Vacancy info on BSPHCL Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 240
Post-wise vacancy info
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – 200
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 40
Educational Qualifications for BSPHCL Openings 2018
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – Full time four years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Full time four years B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for BSPHCL Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for BSPHCL Vacancy 2018
- Written Test (GATE-2018)
Pay Scale offered by Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd 2018
- Aspirants selected for 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy through BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.36800-58600/-.
Application Fee for BSPHCL Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 240 Asst.Electrical Engineer Vacancy which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
- For General/ OBC Category – Rs.1500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.375/-.
Application Process for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Check for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd.
- Fill the BSPHCL Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of BSPHCL Application form for future reference.
To Download BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – BSPHCL|
|BSPHCL Syllabus 2018|
|BSPHCL Previous Papers 2018|
|BSPHCL Admit Cards 2018|
|BSPHCL Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.