Today’s Current Affairs 11th March 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different Tv channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 11th March 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Also Read: GK Quiz Today
Current Affairs 11th March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 11th March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 11th March 2018
- 1.1.1 Why Kamal Hassan Started party?
- 1.1.2 Bajrangi Bhaijaan is the fourth Bollywood film to earn ₹100cr in China
- 1.1.3 Dhoni suggested ₹7 cr bracket for top Indian players
- 1.1.4 Shaheen Afridi 17-yr-old Pakistan pacer takes 5 wickets for 4 runs
- 1.1.5 Passport details are mandatory for the people who take a loan above ₹50 crore
- 1.1.6 Karnataka Government has released an Official State Flag
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 11th March 2018
- The Supreme Court of India dismissed a plea to seek the direction to the Centre to ensure strict population control measures by making two-child policy mandatory across the country. It stated a growing population can lead to the Civil war like situation.
- As a first time, India and Bangladesh have declared a part of their common border as a crime-free zone. After they worked together as a joint initiative to crack down on human trafficking, drugs and firearms smuggling, and terrorist activities in the area.
- Google has rolled out a feature in Google Maps that will show Mario driving as a pointer when a user is navigating. It is allowed for a week and rolled out on both iOS and Android.
- 25-year-old Prakriti has appointed as a first direct entry combat officer in Indo-Tibetan border police. The government allowed to enroll women officers in 2016.
- RBI has imposed a penalty of 5 crore Rupees on Airtel Payment Bank for breaching know the KYC norms. The fine was imposed RBI found it guilty of opening payments bank accounts of subscribers without their consent.
- Chouhan also took the occasion to assert that any person who will misbehave with women will be hanged in public.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 11th March 2018
Why Kamal Hassan Started party?
Kamal Hassan has answered why he started a political party because ” He is Hungry..and what’s available is rotten fruit.”He aimed to challenge the status quo in Tamil Nadu. He will prioritize politics over the Cinema and Hassan added He has to do his time.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan is the fourth Bollywood film to earn ₹100cr in China
Salman Khan starred Bajrangi Bhaijaan film is released in China on March 2nd. And it also will become the fourth film to earn ₹100 crore Rupees after Dangal, PK, and Secret Superstar at the Chinese box office. Dangal is the highest grossing non-Hollywood film to cross ₹1,000 crore mark in China.
Dhoni suggested ₹7 cr bracket for top Indian players
The chairman of BCCI committe Vinod Rai has revealed the suggestion to incorporate a Grade A+ category new pay structure came from MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli. Vinod Rai added they wanted it to the feature only the best performers. The A+ category includes Shikar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and Kohli.
Shaheen Afridi 17-yr-old Pakistan pacer takes 5 wickets for 4 runs
17-year-old fast bowler Shaheen Afridi has registered the cheapest 5 wicket haul in Pakistan Superleague history. He takes 5 wickets and conceding only 4 runs against Sultans. He bowled a triple-wicket maiden and a total of 18 dot balls ending with the matching figures 3.4-1-4-5
Passport details are mandatory for the people who take a loan above ₹50 crore
Passport details are mandatory for the people who will take loans worth more than ₹50 crore from state-owned banks, The loan application will modify to incorporate passport details of borrowers. It also asked banks to collect passport details with loans over ₹50 crore in the next 45 days.
Karnataka Government has released an Official State Flag
The Chief Minister of Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah accepted a nine-member committee’s design to propose official state flag. The Committee was set up to the legal feasibility of an official flag after the demands by Pro Kannada Activists. It is the second state that offered a separate State flag after Jammu and Kashmir.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz s very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 11th March 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.