Current Affairs 22 March 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 22 March 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different Tv channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 22 March 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 22 March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 22 March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 22 March 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- The Indian Government has extended the facility of fixed term with the employment in all sectors in a bid to improve the ease of doing any business. This facility was available now only for the apparel manufacturing sector.
- Austria’s Capital Vienna has ranked the world’s most liveable city for the 9th consecutive year in annual Quality of living survey.
- Google company has launched an augmented reality application called Just a Line that lets users white lines in the air. It aimed at the Google Previous application Tilt Brush.
- March 21st is the World Poetry Day which falls on Holiday. The purpose of the holiday is to promote the writing, reading, publishing, teaching of poetry throughout the world.
- Telangana Government announced that Telugu is Mandatory Subject till class 10th in all public and private schools.
- State Bank of India tied up with IMGC to offered mortgage guarantee for the non-salaried and self-employed home loan customers.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 22 March 2018
kaif Stated as “Need to think what we’re doing for women around us?”
Talking about the Women Empowerment, Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif said that ” We all have to think what we are doing women around us.” She became more aware of this subconsciously and really support our contemporaries. Recently she signed as a Brand Ambassador for International NGO to Educate Girls.
You can also check: GK Quiz 22 March 2018
What was the first ever tweet on Twitter?
After setting up the Twitter. The Co-founder of Twitter Jack Dorsey posted the first ever tweet on Twitter on March 21, 2006. The Post regarding ” Just Setting Up My Twttr”. This Twitter was launched by the public on July 15, 2006, and it has monthly 330 million active users.
Final-winning six karma for good things I have done: Karthik
Indian Wicketkeeper and also the Batsman Dinesh Karthik has said that the tri-series final winning six is the Probably Karma. He also stated the all the good things I have done over the years is to help me to hit the Six runs at final ball. He wins Man of the Match in that play.
Hyderabad, Pune rated India’s most liveable cities
Hyderabad and Pune have ranked as most liveable cities in India. As they tied for the 142nd place in Mercer’s Global Quality of Living Survey. Bangalore and Chennai were placed at 149th and 151 respectively. Meanwhile, Mumbai was ranked at 154th and Kolkata took place at 160th and Delhi at 162nd.
India has a unique mix of digital with Aadhaar
India’s richest banker Uday Kotak has said that the Indian Country has a unique mixture of ‘digital with Aadhaar’. That is what India stand out from the world as countries like China and the US. These countries don’t have this unique mix. KYC is a feature of how finance will play out.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 22 March 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.