Current Affairs 29 March 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 29 March 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different Tv channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 29 March 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Current Affairs 29 March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 29 March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 29 March 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- Myanmar Parliament has elected win Myint as the country’s new president. This comes a week after Myanmar’s first democratically elected President Htin Kyaw resigned from the position.
- Google has started the blocking access to the applications on uncertified Android devices whose firmware was built after March 16th.
- India’s first insect Museum will open in Chennai. A 5 Crore rupees insect museum with the state of the art amenities was unveiled by Tamil Nadu Cheif Minister K Palaniswamy.
- India to be ready with 5G root map by June. Technology 5G is important for India’s Massive digitization and digitalization efforts.
- Rahul Dravid names polled for Karnataka Assembly polls to motivate young voters to come and vote in Karnataka Assembly elections.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 29 March 2018
Anushka Sharma is the only Bollywood actress in Forbes Asia 30
Anushka only the Bollywood actress who featured in Forbes Asia 30 under 30 lists. This list features the 300 entries and 30 in ten categories and also it picks more than 2000 nominations. Other Indians who have listed in Forbes Asia 30 is Badminton Player PV Sindhu, Model Bhumika Arora, Anshul Tewari who is the founder of Youth Ki Awaaz.
I’ll survive as an actor if the content is good
R Madhavan told about the If the content is good people will watch his movies and he will survive as a good actor. Madhavan said that his survival technique is to be a part of projects that he thinks will be liked by the audience.
Google acquires GIF search platform Tenor
Google platform acquires the US-based Tenor. It is a GIF platform for Android, iOS, and Desktop. Tenor will integrate into the Google Images and Gborad in company virtual keyboard. Tenor wil continue to operate as a separate brand and Google will invest in their technology.
The Indian Government has extended th deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN to June 30. This is the fourth time that government has to extend the deadline. The Supreme Court extended the March 31st deadline for linking Aadhar with bank accounts and mobile numbers also.
David Warner steps down as Sunrisers Hyderabad captain
David Warner has stepped down as the captain of Sunrisers Hyderabad team for upcoming IPL edition. The team board will announce the new captain shortly. This comes after Steve Smith was sacked as Australia’s Captin and sent home from South Africa along with Warner and Cameron Bancroft for involvement in ball tampering.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz is very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 29 March 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.