Current Affairs 3 March 2018 | Today Current Affairs | Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz
Today’s Current Affairs 3 March 2018: At present days, many of the people are practicing a lot of competitive exams. For that reason, to give you a head start of preparation we are here to give Current Affairs Quiz, you can gather this information quiz on banking, and some other examinations. Latest Current Affairs are given in All India Jobs webiste. In this, we are gathering all info from various official sources and newspapers. In our site, you can check Daily Current Affairs, Current Affairs in 2018, Current Affairs in Hindi Format, Current Affairs for banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC.
You can gather Latest Govt Jobs from our site. We are here to provide latest and very important Current Affairs that belongs to International, National, Sports, Entertainment, etc. We look into different sites to gather latest and fresh Current Affairs. So, let’s start the preparation to crack any government jobs. If you people are als Searching for General Knowledge websites then stop searching. Our website also gives best GK Quiz competition. So go to the link and start your GK preparation also. Make sure to read this Today Current Affairs 3 March 2018 and check your knowledge. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also take yesterday Current Affairs Quiz.
Current Affairs 3 March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 3 March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 3 March 2018
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 99 years Australian swimmer broke the world record for the 100-104 age category in the 50m freestyle. George Corones, he will turn 100 in April, completed 50m in 56.12 seconds.
- The Indian Railways has announced that Merchant Discount Rate charges won’t be levied on passengers for booking railway tickets through debit cards. The transactions include those made at the railway ticketing counters as well as through IRCTC ticket website.
- Manchester City defeated Arsenal in the English Premier League to register their second win over the London-based club in 5 years. Manchester City now needs just five wins from their remaining 10 games to secure a third Premier League title in seven years.
- The National Highway Authority of India will deploy an all-female staff in at least one of its toll booths in each state across the nation on the international Woman’s day on March 8.
- In a first, the Maharashtra government has announced a collaboration with online encyclopedia Wikipedia to promote Marathi globally and increase its online usage.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 3 March 2018
Priyanka Says her Role model from Childhood
Priyanka says a tribute to late Sridevi and said ” She was my childhood.. one of the reasons to become an actor” and also she owned every frame of every film she was in without the female co-star. Every person wanted her and wanted to be like her.
You can also check: GK Quiz 3rd March 2018
Facebook Coo Sheryl Sandberg says that Not all interactions in social media are equally good for people in terms of their psychological well being. FB also changed its news feed to favor more meaningful connections on social media. The passive scrolling through social media posts can make people feel worse.
Which company created the most billionaires globally?
Energy drinks firm Red Bull belongs to Austrian has created 13 billionaires. According to the Hurun Global Rich List 2018, the Red bull has reached the number one position. And it is ranked as 87 globally in the rich list of $15 billion.
World’s youngest billionaire is 21 years old
21-years-old Norwegian Alexandra Andresen with $1.3 billion fortune has named the world’s youngest billionaire in Hurun Global Rich List 2018. She inherited from her father Johan Andresen, who transferred 42% of a family investment firm to her.
World’s 500 richest lose more than Netflix’s m-cap in 4 days
The world’s 500 richest people have lost a combined $128 billion since Monday, more than the capitalization of Netflix or McDonald’s. The wealth of US billionaires fell the most declining by combined $55 billion.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Here we are providing the Current Affairs in PDF Format. If you have any doubts and any updations from our site, please feel free to contact. In below of this article, you can make a comment, our team will clarify and reach to you very soon.
Download Current Affairs 3 March 2018 PDF – Click Here
Current Affairs are very important to know these days. If you like this article, do not forget to share with your friends. Download these Current Affairs in PDF format for free of cost by just click on the above download link.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current Affairs today. See you tomorrow for more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs. If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.