HAL Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of HAL Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on HAL Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for HAL Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for HAL Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for HAL Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for HAL Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for HAL Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Is anyone willing to lend their services to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited? Then there is a fantastic opportunity to work with your favorite organization. Officials from हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड have come up with the best Employment News ever to hire candidates for HAL Recruitment 2018. Job seekers in search of latest govt jobs notification can have a look at the below govt job alerts article entirely to grab all the info regarding 25 Technician & Other Vacancy. Officials have recently issued the original notification for HAL Recruitment 2018 which is catching the attention of all the govt job aspirants in India, so we request all the candidates to check all the data presented here on this Central Govt Jobs page. First and foremost one must be aware of all the essential dates like Starting and the ending dates to apply for HAL Recruitment 2018.
As per the data obtained from this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article, the opening date to update your information on the on-line job portal of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is 28th March 2018, and the final period to submit your on-line applications is 1st May 2018. So aspirants make sure that you go through all the details depicted here on this Free Job Alerts page thoroughly to not miss out any specifications. Contenders note that all the information stated here is only for reference purpose, you can refer to the original announcement of HAL Recruitment 2018 released by the officials on their website at www.halcareer.in. Also, one can find the direct links to download the official advertisement at the end of this govt job alerts article. In the meanwhile, you can even get to more about Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process & Fee, and Pay Scale offered for HAL Recruitment 2018.
Now coming to the primary requirements to be fulfilled by the time of applying for HAL Recruitment 2018 are the Educational Qualifications. Candidates willing to apply for 25 Technician & Other Vacancy must have to complete basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC) along with training / Experience in Rotary Wing / Helicopters will be preferred and ITI & NAC in ElectroPlater, Machinist, Painter, Fitter, Heat Treat Operator, Welder. Consider checking other 10th, 12th Pass Jobs along with many Diploma Jobs available on our website. Next, if shift your focus on the other aspects of eligibility criteria like the Age Particulars which are mandatory to be fulfilled at the time of submitting the on-line applications. As per the details presented by the officials, candidates must possess a Minimum Age of 18 Years, and the Maximum Age should not exceed 28 Years as on the date of applying for HAL Recruitment 2018.
Overview of HAL Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Technician & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||1st May 2018|
|Start Date||28th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details depicted here in the above tabular column gives us a complete understanding of HAL Recruitment 2018. So consider checking all the particulars stated in this All India Jobs page. The mode of application for this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) is via On-line mode. So make sure that you follow the below-detailed steps not to encounter any problems in the further process. Also, applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards HAL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 25 Technician & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below. After successfully registering yourself for HAL Recruitment 2018.
Finally, applicants will have to undergo some of the recruitment rounds to get shortlisted for 25 Technician & Other Vacancy. According to the sources from हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड, it is said that officials are planning to conduct a Written Test as part of the hiring process. So job seekers must prepare hard with the help of Current Affairs and all the Previous Papers available here. Also, you can go through the Syllabus prescribed for all the latest govt jobs through the links provided. Contenders finalized for 25 Technician & Other Vacancy through HAL Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as seen below.
Vacancy info on HAL Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Technician & Other Vacancy
- No of vacancy – 25
Post-wise vacancy info
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 2
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 1
- Technician (ElectroPlater) – 2
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 4
- Technician (Painter) – 4
- Technician (Fitter) – 7
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 4
- Technician (Welder) – 1
Educational Qualifications for HAL Openings 2018
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC) along with training / Experience in Rotary Wing / Helicopters will be preferred.
- Technician – ITI & NAC in ElectroPlater, Machinist, Painter, Fitter, Heat Treat Operator, Welder.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for HAL Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
• For SC/ ST – 5 Years
• For OBC (NonCreamy Layer) – 3 Years
• For Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 Years (General), 13 Years (OBC), 15 Years (SC/ST)
Selection Process for HAL Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2018
- Aspirants selected for 25 Technician & Other Vacancy through HAL Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as seen below.
- For Technician – Rs.36615/- per month.
- Diploma Technician/ BAMEC – Rs.38410/- per month.
Application Fee for HAL Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards HAL Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 25 Technician & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
- For General Category – Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil.
Application Process for HAL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited at www.halcareer.in.
- Check for HAL Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Fill the HAL Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of HAL Application form for future reference.
To Download HAL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – HAL|
|HAL Syllabus 2018|
|HAL Previous Papers 2018|
|HAL Admit Cards 2018|
|HAL Results in 2018|