HSSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy @hryssc.in
HSSC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of HSSC Dispenser Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on HSSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for HSSC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for HSSC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for HSSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Haryana Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for HSSC Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Hope you are not tired of searching for Haryana Govt Jobs because there is an amazing opportunity to get placed through the most recent Employment News from हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग. Officials have recently announced the advertisement for HSSC Recruitment 2018. According to the statements issued by the officials, the ongoing recruitment is conducted to hire contenders to fill in a total of 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy. So make sure that you read all the details presented on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article not to miss out any specification. Mainly, individuals intending to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 must be aware of all the essential dates to apply for 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy.
As per the data obtained from the official announcement of HSSC Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the Online Job Portal of हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग is 9th March 2018, and the Final time to submit the applications is 9th April 2018. Contenders interested in applying for HSSC Recruitment 2018 shall note that all the details depicted here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) article are only for reference purpose and you can refer to the official website at www.hryssc.in for further queries. Also, individuals can find the direct links to download the original advertisement of HSSC Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. In the meanwhile, you can get to know more details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered for HSSC Recruitment 2018.
Primarily, individuals applying for HSSC Recruitment 2018 must focus on the main aspects of Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications which are to be satisfied at the time of applying for 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy. Now,the recruitment is conducted to hire candidates for various disciplines like Junior Coach and Dispenser (Ayurvedic). So even the qualifications are varying accordingly. If anyone who feels that they are not suitable for the above-stated qualifications can apply for other Graduate Jobs along with many other latest govt jobs through the links provided. Next, if you shift your focus on the other aspects of Eligibility Criteria like Age Limitation & Age Relaxation which are to be fulfilled while submitting the Online Applications. As per the details presented in the official announcement of HSSC Recruitment 2018, candidates must possess a Minimum Age of 17 Years, and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 42 Years as on the day of submitting the HSSC Applications 2018.
Details of HSSC Dispenser Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Dispenser & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||130|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||9th April 2018|
|Start Date||9th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Now the above tabular column gives us a clear understanding of HSSC Recruitment 2018 wherein you need to fill in a total of 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy. Most Importantly you need to follow all the particulars mentioned here on this All India Jobs page. Next coming to the mode of application for HSSC Recruitment 2018, it is said to be done in the Online mode. So we have given a few easy steps to be followed while applying for HSSC Recruitment 2018 to not face any problems in the further process. Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards HSSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category explicitly discussed in the official advertisement. Applicants can also download their Admit Cards through the links provided.
According to the officials, the hiring process consists of only Written Test. So you need to prepare well with the help of Current Affairs page which is regularly updated. Candidates can also read the Syllabus prescribed for HSSC Recruitment 2018. Also, you can go through all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. At last, you can check out the Results of HSSC Recruitment 2018. Finally, aspirants selected for 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy through HSSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Grade pay Rs.3600/-.
Vacancy info on HSSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Dispenser & Other Vacancy
- No of Vacancies – 130
Post-wise vacancy info
- Junior Coach – 117 Posts
- Dispenser (Ayurvedic) – 13 Posts
Educational Qualifications for HSSC Openings 2018
- For Junior Coach Posts – Candidates must have passed Degree/Diploma in coaching from National Institute of sports in the relevant games. (OR) Diploma in National Institute of Sports with a certificate of participation in the relevant game. Must possess Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard or higher education.
- For Dispenser (Ayurvedic) Posts – Aspirants should have completed Up-Vaidya from any recognized university/institution. Should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent. Must have the Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard or higher education.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for HSSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 17 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for HSSC Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2018
- Aspirants selected for 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy through HSSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Grade pay Rs.3600/-.
Application Fee for Haryana Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards Haryana Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 130 Dispenser & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category explicitly discussed in the official announcement.
Application Process for HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission at www.hryssc.in.
- Check for HSSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the online application portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Fill the HSSC Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of HSSC Application form for future reference.
To Download HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|HSSC Syllabus 2018|
|HSSC Previous Papers 2018|
|HSSC Admit Cards 2018|
|HSSC Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts @ap.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2020 | Apply 286 Assistant Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.