ITI Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ITI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of ITI Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on ITI Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for ITI Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for ITI Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for ITI Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by ITI Limited 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for ITI Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for ITI Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Seekers!!! Is anyone in search of Engineering Jobs? Then you are at the right place wherein you can get all the relevant information regarding ITI Recruitment 2018. Officials of आईटीआई लिमिटेड have recently come up with the latest Employment News to hire candidates from all over India for ITI Recruitment 2018. Contenders can get all the particulars about the 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy through the below article Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी). So make sure you go through the below Central Govt Jobs article entirely to not miss out any info. Now one must be sure of all the essential details like Starting and the ending dates to apply for ITI Recruitment 2018. Job Seekers who want to get placed through Latest Govt Jobs can immediately start enforcing for ITI Recruitment 2018.
As per the data obtained from the official notification for ITI Recruitment 2018, candidates can access the off-line job portal of आईटीआई लिमिटेड has already begun, and which continues until the final period which commences on 7th April 2018. Now job aspirants can also have a look at the original advertisement of ITI Recruitment 2018 released by the officials on their website at www.itiltd-india.com. One can also find the direct links to download ITI Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page. In the meanwhile, you can get to know more about Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process & Fee, and Pay Scale offered for ITI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy. So job seekers can go through this Free Job Alerts page thoroughly to not miss out any specifications.
Coming to the main aspects of Eligibility Criteria which must be fulfilled at the time of applying for ITI Recruitment 2018 is Educational Qualifications. Candidates must be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation full time course from a recognized University/Institute in India. If you are not suitable for the above-stated qualifications, you can always apply for other Graduate Jobs along with many other Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) Notifications are available in plenty on our official site. Next, if you have a glance at the different aspects of Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit & Age Relaxation which are to be satisfied at the time of submitting applications for ITI Recruitment 2018. As per the official’s statements, candidates must have a Minimum Age of 21 Years, and the Maximum Age should not exceed 28 Years as on the date of submitting your applications.
Details of ITI Notification 2018
|Organization Name||ITI Limited|
|Post Name||Contract Engineers Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||7th April 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details presented here in the above tabular column will give us a brief description of the ongoing recruitment in आईटीआई लिमिटेड through ITI Recruitment 2018. So interested job aspirants can have a look at all the particulars stated on this All India Jobs page. Officials concerned to ITI have made it clear that applications received through Off-line mode are only accepted, and no other medium is entertained. Willing candidates can follow the below given Application Process not to encounter any problems shortly. Candidates ready to apply for ITI Recruitment 2018 will have to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy as seen in the below sections of this govt job alerts page. . Now coming to the Hiring Process which consists of only one round which is the Interview. As the final selection is based on the performance in the above mentioned rounds so candidates must prepare well with the help of Current Affairs page which is available on our website and updated regularly. Finally, aspirants selected for 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy for ITI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.15000-17000/- per month.
Vacancy info on ITI Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Contract Engineers Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 10
Educational Qualifications for ITI Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for ITI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy must be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation full time course from a recognized University/Institute in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for ITI Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the norms of the organization.
Selection Process for ITI Vacancy 2018
Pay Scale offered by ITI Limited 2018
- Aspirants selected for 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy for ITI Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.15000-17000/- per month.
Application Fee for ITI Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards ITI Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 10 Contract Engineers Vacancy which varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization as seen below.
Application Process for ITI Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the ITI Limited at www.tsvu.nic.in.
- Check for ITI Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the off-line application portal of the ITI Limited.
- Fill the ITI Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, apply to the postal address.
- Take a print out of ITI Application form for future reference.
Palakkad Plant, Kanjikode West,
Kerala – 678623.
To Download ITI Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here