MPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 70 AO & Other Vacancy @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of MPSC AO Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on MPSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for MPSC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for MPSC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for MPSC AO Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for MPSC AO Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for MPSC AO Recruitment 2018
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification was out and and is grabbing the attention of all the job seekers in Maharashtra State. Most recent Employment News from the officials of महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग. As per the details presented in the official announcement, people are hired for Maharashtra Govt Jobs to fill in a total of 70 AO & Other Vacancy. Now individuals showing interest towards MPSC Recruitment 2018 can find all the details regarding the Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) here on this latest govt jobs page. Make sure that you go through all the particulars stated here to not encounter any problems in the future. Now candidates must be informed about all the essential dates for this govt job alerts.
According to the statements given out by the officials, the opening date to update your information on the online job portal of महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग is 7th March 2018, and the final period to submit the Online MPSC Applications 2018 is 27th March 2018. You can also find the original advertisement of MPSC Recruitment 2018 released by the selection team on their official site at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Also, individuals can see the direct links to download the official notification for MPSC Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. At the same time, you can also get to know more about Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limit & Age Relaxation, Application Process & Fee, Selection Process, and Pay Scale offered for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
Now coming to the primary requirement to be eligible for MPSC Recruitment 2018 are the Educational Qualifications. Candidates willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 70 AO & Other Vacancy must have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from any of the recognized University/ College in India. Note that applications received after the final dates and which do not satisfy the above-stated qualifications will not be entertained at any cost. So be careful while providing your details on the Online Applications. You can always apply for other Graduate Jobs along with Engineering Jobs which are available plenty in number on our website. Now if you focus on the other aspects like the Age Particulars which are to be fulfilled while applying for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 33 Years as on the day of submitting the MPSC Applications 2018.
Details of MPSC AO Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||AO & Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||70|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||27th March 2018|
|Start Date||7th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above tabular format gives all the basic details regarding MPSC Recruitment 2018. So carefully go through all the particulars stated here on this All India Jobs page to avoid any further confusions. As the mode of applying for MPSC Recruitment 2018 is in Online Medium, we have provided some easy steps to be followed while filling the applications for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants also need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards MPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 70 AO & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category as seen below. You can also download the Admit Cards for MPSC Recruitment 2018. through the links provided.
According to the officials, the selection process for 70 AO & Other Vacancy is as follows, Written Test and Interview. So applicants have to prepare well for the hiring process with the help of Syllabus prescribed for MPSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, you can access all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. At last, you can have a glance at the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a regular basis. Finally, aspirants selected for 70 AO & Other Vacancy through MPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as listed below.
Vacancy info on MPSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the position – AO & Other Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 70
Post-wise vacancy info
- Agriculture Officer (AO) – 66
- Deputy Director of Agriculture – 4
Educational Qualifications for MPSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 70 AO & Other Vacancy must have completed B.Sc in Agriculture or B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from any of the recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for MPSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 33 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for MPSC AO Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2018
- Aspirants selected for 70 AO & Other Vacancy through MPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and also according to the positions announced as listed below.
- For Agriculture Officer (AO) – Rs.9300-34800/- plus a G.P of Rs.4400/-.
- For Deputy Director of Agriculture – Rs.15600-39100/- plus a G.P of Rs.5400/-.
Application Fee for MPSC AO Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards MPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 70 AO & Other Vacancy which varies as per the category as seen below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs.374/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates – Rs.274/-.
Application Process for MPSC AO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Check for MPSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the online application portal of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Fill the MPSC Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of MPSC Application form for future reference.
To Download MPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|MPSC Syllabus 2018|
|MPSC Previous Papers 2018|
|MPSC Admit Cards 2018|
|MPSC Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.