NABARD Recruitment 2018 | Apply On-line for 92 Asst.Manager Vacancy @nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NABARD Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Overview of NABARD Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on NABARD Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for NABARD Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Relaxations for NABARD Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for NABARD Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by NABARD 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for NABARD Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for NABARD Recruitment 2018
Fantastic news for all the bank job aspirants in India. Here is the Employment News from the most prominent bank in Agriculture Sector in India which is the राष्ट्रीय कृषि और ग्रामीण विकास बैंक. Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) for all the job seekers waiting impatiently for the Bank Jobs. Most recent govt job alerts from the prestigious banking institution in the country. Now the selection committee of राष्ट्रीय कृषि और ग्रामीण विकास बैंक has come up with an excellent opportunity to recruit candidates for 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies through NABARD Recruitment 2018. So interested people can scroll down for more info on this latest govt jobs. Firstly, you need to know the specific dates to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
According to the official’s statements, the opening date to update your information on the on-line job portal of राष्ट्रीय कृषि और ग्रामीण विकास बैंक is 13th March 2018, and the and the final period to submit the NABARD Application 2018 is 2nd April 2018. Thus candidates shall proceed further and check all the requirements for NABARD Recruitment 2018. Candidates can find the direct links to download the official advertisement of NABARD Recruitment 2018 here at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. Also, you can refer to the official announcement which is issued by the recruiting team of NABARD on their website at www.nabard.org. In the meanwhile, you have a look at all the details of this Sarkari Naukri (सरकारी नौकरी) which include Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, and finally, Pay Scale offered for NABARD Recruitment 2018.
Now candidates willing to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any of the recognized University in India. Now along with education, next important factor in any recruitment process is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory for this govt job alert. According to the information obtained from the official advertisement, the Minimum Age of applicants has to be 21 Years while the Maximum Age could be around 30 Years. For Age Relaxation check the below sections on this latest govt jobs page. Follow the below post entirely to know more about this fantastic opportunity through NABARD Recruitment 2018. Consider checking the other Graduate Jobs which are available on our website through the links provided here.
Overview of NABARD Notification 2018
|Organization Name||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||2nd April 2018|
|Start Date||13th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
All the details given in the advertisement of NABARD Recruitment 2018 are are briefed up in the above tabular format. Candidates can go through the information presented in the table and start applying for this All India Jobs Notification. Now coming to the aspect on how to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 is summed up in the few easy steps below on this page. So eligible and interested candidates can follow the given steps to ensure smooth application process. As the NABARD Application 2018 is to be submitted via Online, you can find the relevant links to access the Application Form below in this article. Info from the NABARD Recruitment 2018 states that the people from General Category should pay Rs.800/- and Others must pay Rs.150/- as application fee. Before paying the application fee check the official advertisement twice.
Now after successfully submitting the application you can download the Admit Cards for NABARD Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, officials are planning to hire people based on their performance in three rounds which are Preliminary Exam, Mains Examination, and Interview. So you need to be well prepared for all the rounds with the help of Syllabus prescribed for NABARD Recruitment 2018. Individuals can also access all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. At last have a glance at the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a daily basis. Finally, aspirants shortlisted for 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies through NABARD Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.28150-55600/- with a G.P of Rs.2000/-.
Vacancy info on NABARD Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)
- No of vacancies – 92
Post-wise vacancy info
- General – 46
- Animal Husbandry – 5
- Chartered Accountant – 5
- Economics – 9
- Environmental Engineering – 2
- Food Processing / Food Technology – 4
- Forestry – 4
- Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture – 8
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) – 6
- Social Work – 3
Educational Qualifications for NABARD Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any of the recognized University in India.
Age Limitations & Relaxations for NABARD Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
• For OBC Candidates – 3 Years
• For SC/ ST Category – 5 Years
• For PWD’s – 10 Years
Selection Process for NABARD Vacancy 2018
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
Pay Scale offered by NABARD 2018
- Aspirants shortlisted for 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies through NABARD Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.28150-55600/- with a G.P of Rs.2000/-.
Application Fee for NABARD Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards NABARD Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 92 Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) Vacancies which varies as per the category as listed below.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.150/-.
- For Others – Rs.800/-.
Application Process for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development at www.nabard.org.
- Check for NABARD Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Fill the NABARD Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of NABARD Application form for future reference.
To Download NABARD Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – NABARD|
|NABARD Syllabus 2018|
|NABARD Previous Papers 2018|
|NABARD Admit Cards 2018|
|NABARD Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.