OPSC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of OPSC Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on OPSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for OPSC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for OPSC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for OPSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Odisha Public Service Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for OPSC Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for OPSC Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Good News for all the people of Orissa. The ओडिशा पबबिलाक सेवा आयोग has come up with the latest govt jobs notifications for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Officials have decided that through this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) they are hiring candidates to fill in a total of 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy. The officials have announced the advertisement for almost all the regions of Odisha State. So, candidates in search of latest State Government Jobs can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018. For Aspirants waiting for most recent Odisha Govt Jobs, here is the best Employment News. Candidates looking out for latest Orissa Govt Jobs can proceed and apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Here on this page, one can find all the details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018.
Free Job Alerts for all the eligible candidates of Odisha State. Intending to help the job seekers, we have updated all the information about Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale Offered for OPSC Recruitment 2018. The officials have announced 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancies divided according to the category and gender. For Unreserved groups, there are about 126 Posts, for SC Category a total of 29 Jobs are vacant, and for ST Category 43 posts are being filled. The educational qualifications required for OPSC Recruitment 2018 are that the candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). If aspirants are failing to satisfy the required eligibility criteria, then their applications are directly rejected by the officials. Therefore candidates can apply for other Medical Jobs along with Graduate Jobs through the links provided here.
Job Seekers looking out for latest govt job alerts can immediately refer to the official notification of OPSC Recruitment 2018. Odisha state Govt has given this golden opportunity for all residents of Orissa. Officials are conducting the recruitment drive to engage 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancies or the coming year 2018. The Age Limitations is also another critical factor for any Govt Jobs. Candidates should mention correct ages because if anything goes wrong, they might face problems. So contenders should go through OPSC Recruitment 2018 notification more than once to not commit any mistakes. Applicants in the age group of 21-32 Years are eligible to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018. The mode of applying is On-line, so one should be more careful while filling the Online applications form. After loading the On-line Application, candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their latest photograph, and signature. Contenders should be well informed about the critical dates of OPSC Recruitment 2018. The opening date for updating the information on the on-line job portal of OPSC is 20th March 2018, and the closing date is 7th April 2018.
Details of OPSC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|No of Vacancies||198|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||7th April 2018|
|Start Date||20th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The above tabular column gives us the basic details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018. So make sure that you go through the entire All India Jobs article to not miss out any specifications. Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards OPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy which amounts to Rs.300/-. Next, coming to the hiring process for OPSC Recruitment 2018, the officials are planing to conduct one Written Test to shortlist candidates for 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancies. So individuals need to prepare well with the help of Syllabus prescribed for OPSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, you need to have a look at all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. You can also check out the latest Current Affairs page which is been updated on a daily basis. Finally, aspirants selected for 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy through OPSC Recruitment 2018 will get and excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization Rs.15600-39100/- with a G.P of Rs.5400/-.
Vacancy info on OPSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Dental Surgeon
- No of vacancies – 198
Category-wise vacancy info
- Unreserved – 126
- Scheduled Caste – 29
- Scheduled Tribe – 43
Educational Qualifications for OPSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy must have to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for OPSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
Selection Process for OPSC Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Odisha Public Service Commission 2018
- Aspirants selected for 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy through OPSC Recruitment 2018 will get and excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization Rs.15600-39100/- with a G.P of Rs.5400/-.
Application Fee for OPSC Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards OPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy which amounts to Rs.300/-.
Application Process for OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Odisha Public Service Commission at www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Check for OPSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Fill the OPSC Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of OPSC Application form for future reference.
To Download OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – OPSC|
|OPSC Syllabus 2018|
|OPSC Previous Papers 2018|
|OPSC Admit Cards 2018|
|OPSC Results in 2018|