PPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply On-line for 207 Inspector Vacancy @ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Details of PPSC Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info on PPSC Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for PPSC Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for PPSC Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for PPSC Inspector Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by Punjab Public Service Commission 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for PPSC Inspector Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2018
Hello Jobs Aspirants!!! Are you waiting for latest govt jobs notifications? Then you can get all the relevant details regarding the newest Employment News in पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग. The official advertisement of PPSC Recruitment 2018 was issued recently, and it is catching the attention of all the job seekers in Punjab. Now individuals showing interest towards latest Punjab Govt Jobs shall note that the ongoing recruitment is being conducted to hire people for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies. Aspirants must also ensure that they submit their PPSC Applications 2018 on time to avoid the discomfort of getting rejected by the officials. So one must be well informed about all the essential dates to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018.
According to the data depicted in the original advertisement of PPSC Recruitment 2018, the opening date to update your information on the on-line job portal of पंजाब लोक सेवा आयोग is 13th March 2018, and this continues until the final period which commences on 3rd April 2018. Candidates can also find the direct links to download the official notification of PPSC Recruitment 2018 at the end of this Free Job Alerts page. Note that all the details presented here on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page are only for reference purpose and contenders shall refer to the official website at www.ppsc.gov.in. In the meantime, you can get all information regarding the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations & Age Relaxations, Application Process & Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale offered for PPSC Recruitment 2018 through the below govt job alerts page.
Firstly, individuals applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018 should focus on some of the parameters like the Educational Qualifications and Age Limitations & Age Relaxations which are to be satisfied while filling the PPSC Applications 2018. Now candidates must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognized University/ College in India. Consider checking all the other Post-Graduate Jobs along with many other Graduate Jobs which are available on our website. The additional requirement for PPSC Recruitment 2018 is the Age Particulars which are mandatory for all the categories. Candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years, and the Maximum Age shall not exceed 37 Years as on the day of submitting the applications for PPSC Recruitment 2018.
Details of PPSC Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Inspector Cooperative Societies|
|No of Vacancies||207|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||3rd April 2018|
|Start Date||13th March 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Check the above tabular format which depicts all the essential details regarding PPSC Recruitment 2018. Carefully have a look at all the particulars mentioned on this All India Jobs page to avoid any further confusions. As the mode of applying for PPSC Recruitment 2018 is in On-line Medium, we have provided some easy steps to be followed while filling the applications for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies varying as per the category as listed below. You can also download the Admit Cards for PPSC Recruitment 2018 through the links provided.
According to the officials, the selection process for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies is as follows, Written Test. So applicants have to prepare well for the hiring process with the help of Syllabus prescribed for PPSC Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, you can access all the Previous Papers which are available on our website. At last, you can have a glance at the latest Current Affairs page which is updated on a regular basis. Finally, aspirants shortlisted for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies through PPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.10300-34800/- with a G.P of Rs.4200/-.
Vacancy info on PPSC Jobs 2018
- Name of the post – Inspector Cooperative Societies
- No of vacancies – 207
Category-wise vacancy info
- General – 104
- Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab – 15
- Freedom Fighters Punjab – 2
- Sports Persons, Punjab – 4
- PWD, Punjab- 6
- Scheduled Castes others, Punjab – 21
- Scheduled Castes others Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab – 4
- Scheduled Castes others Sports Persons, Punjab – 1
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab – 21
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ExServicemen/LDESM Punjab – 4
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sport Persons, Punjab – 1
- Backward Classes, Punjab – 20
- Backward Classes ExServicemen/LDESM, Punjab – 4
Educational Qualifications for PPSC Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognized University/ College in India.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations for PPSC Careers 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according rules of the organization.
Selection Process for PPSC Inspector Vacancy 2018
- Written Test
Pay Scale offered by Punjab Public Service Commission 2018
- Aspirants shortlisted for 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies through PPSC Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.10300-34800/- with a G.P of Rs.4200/-.
Application Fee for PPSC Inspector Notification 2018
- Applicants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards PPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 207 Inspector Cooperative Societies Vacancies varying as per the category as listed below.
- For General Candidates – Rs.3000/-.
- For SC/ ST – Rs.1125/-.
Application Process for PPSC Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of the Punjab Public Service Commission at www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Check for PPSC Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the on-line application portal of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Fill the PPSC Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of PPSC Application form for future reference.
To Download PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
|Essential Links – PPSC|
|PPSC Syllabus 2018|
|PPSC Previous Papers 2018|
|PPSC Admit Cards 2018|
|PPSC Results in 2018|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.